G'day from - Tas

hey everyone, im born and bred in tropical northern Tassie grew up on the family farm where I still hunt wallaby, also enjoy to hunt deer and pretty much everything in between. Did do three years on the big island but it wasn't really for me so im home again will probably catch yous all around the sit at some point.

Hi all, im tassie born n bred, love chasing the fallow over here and usually do a trip or 2 to the big island chasing other deer species. Look forward to frequenting the site and hearing others hunting stories.

Hi there. Been hunting bunnies and wallaby all my life and only recently got serious with the fallow. Favourite pastime was hunting wallaby off the hounds, but haven't done it for many years due to mate getting rid of his dogs.

Looking forward to reading about others encounters with fallow deer. Also have passing interest in all other mainland species of deer. Maybe one day I'll get to the mainland to hunt!!

Hey all, just looking at getting back into it and came here for a little advice! I'm 27 and live in Hobart but grew up on the Eastern Shore. Shot at the SSAA club in Copping when I was younger (just before it went SSAA) but only plink cans occasionally when I visit my parents now.