G'day from - Tas

Hello there

Im from the NW coast - have a springer spaniel and a pointer - try and get up to the lakes a few times each season for a few greys but also have a few spots close by for a wallaby or two - Try and drag a few trout in plus have a crack at the whitebait (in season of course)

Hello there

Im from the NW coast - have a springer spaniel and a pointer - try and get up to the lakes a few times each season for a few greys but also have a few spots close by for a wallaby or two - Try and drag a few trout in plus have a crack at the whitebait (in season of course)

Hi all,

well im tassie born and bred !!! I have literally in the last 6 months gone from clay12g to winning a ballot for this years pre covid deer season so purchased a 308 Howa for that, and now have just taken the step into reloading so opened up a world of leading !! Hence the jointing this forum to learn and engage with other like minded people ?

Hi Guys

I’m a Tassie fella, but really prefer sambar hunting in Victoria.

Currently have a thing for Browning A-bolt 11’s and have 4 of them.
.243 Win, .308 Win, .325 WSM and a wildcat .458 JCE.

Hopefully this virus thing will end soon and we can get back into the bush.

Hello from the North Coast of Tasmania.

I love hunting though I'm looking at getting into it again after a bit of a break. I've heard there are hidden gems on the West Coast of Tasmania that I'm hoping to explore and share with everyone.