G'day from - Tas

Hi all.

My name is Aaron, living in Brighton, just north of hobart.

I have been shooting for 8 months or so now at the SSAA range in Glenorchy. I shot my first wallaby last week and am looking to get out and shoot some rabbits for the table using the CZ455 in .22LR but don't know who to ask or where to go.

Looking to make a few like minded friends as well.

See you on the forums.

hi im tassie born and breed im 20 yo been shooting since i was old enough to have a minors permit and have been deer shooting for 2 years now and have been very successful shooting two smaller but resenable stags.

i just love being out in the bush weather it be shooting deer, roo, or rabbits.

Goodaye all here in tas hunted everthing from quail to deer down here trip off over the creek everynow and then to worry the sambar and reds looking forward to some rusa hunting in the near future and some interesting chats in time to come ,I,m not a hound hunter I use an english pointer for my hunting so will get together and chat gun dogs as well.

Hi, I'm a deer hunter for the last 4 years. Used to hunt alot in RSA before moving to the land with the golden beaches. Planning to move up to the newcastle (NSW) area soon and hope to get out hunting more often.

cheers for now

Edited by Abrie

The scope of pharmacy apply contains alot more old fashioned roles this sort of as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also includes alot more fashionable solutions relevant to wellness care, like clinical providers, reviewing drugs for safety and efficacy, and delivering Buy Soma knowledge. Pharmacists, consequently, are the industry experts on drug therapy and are the main well being industry experts who optimize medication use to give sufferers with good health and fitness outcomes.

The scope of pharmacy apply contains alot more old fashioned roles this sort of as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also includes alot more fashionable solutions relevant to wellness care, like clinical providers, reviewing drugs for safety and efficacy, and delivering Buy Soma knowledge. Pharmacists, consequently, are the industry experts on drug therapy and are the main well being industry experts who optimize medication use to give sufferers with good health and fitness outcomes.

g,day mick here from collinsvale, hobart. i have just got my firearm licence i have been shooting wallaby and rabbits with my dad since i was about 9 now i think its about time i look into the deer hunting side of things and with my browning a-bolt hunter in .270 on order and due to pick up next month hopefully i can get out amongst them next season. i also own a marlin 917v in 17hmr and also an old single shot .410 i have had since i was a kid. all i want to add to my colection now is a double barrel 12gauge and maybe a 223. :thumbsu: