Hi all, im tassie born n bred, love chasing the fallow over here and usually do a trip or 2 to the big island chasing other deer species. Look forward to frequenting the site and hearing others hunting stories.

Hi there. Been hunting bunnies and wallaby all my life and only recently got serious with the fallow. Favourite pastime was hunting wallaby off the hounds, but haven't done it for many years due to mate getting rid of his dogs.

Looking forward to reading about others encounters with fallow deer. Also have passing interest in all other mainland species of deer. Maybe one day I'll get to the mainland to hunt!!

Hi Everyone

Just joined and looking for info on a Plains game hunt to south Africa/Namibia for 2016, not 'great white hunter ' type, relaxed , serious safe hunter but want to experience the culture and people.

Hi Everyone

Just joined and looking for info on a Plains game hunt to south Africa/Namibia for 2016, not 'great white hunter ' type, relaxed , serious safe hunter but want to experience the culture and people.

Hi im upper Derwent been shooting since 1957 and now retired.Did hunt deer roo pigs elk coyote.I hunt with a bow on the mainland and in the States but here now

i just hunt feral cats,so far 1224 cats in Tassie have fallen victim.

• Like 1

Hey all, just looking at getting back into it and came here for a little advice! I'm 27 and live in Hobart but grew up on the Eastern Shore. Shot at the SSAA club in Copping when I was younger (just before it went SSAA) but only plink cans occasionally when I visit my parents now.

Hey fellas born and raised in Hobart but spent the last few years in NT and just moved back for studies. Missed out on the last deer season but been getting stuck into the wallabies, rabbits and hares

Hi all

Born & bred Taswegian. Enjoy all forms of hunting, predominantly chase the trout with the fly. Look forward to what the forum has to offer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello there

Im from the NW coast - have a springer spaniel and a pointer - try and get up to the lakes a few times each season for a few greys but also have a few spots close by for a wallaby or two - Try and drag a few trout in plus have a crack at the whitebait (in season of course)

Hello there

Im from the NW coast - have a springer spaniel and a pointer - try and get up to the lakes a few times each season for a few greys but also have a few spots close by for a wallaby or two - Try and drag a few trout in plus have a crack at the whitebait (in season of course)

living in tas but planing on moving to north of cairns,so doing some research on the hunting up there.39yrs been hunting all my life,bow and firearm.

Hi All, I'm from the North West of Tassie, love my fishing and shooting (mainly rabbit and wallaby!) Spend a lot of time in the highlands, thought id join a new hunting site to see what it was like :)