G'day from - NSW

Hi how you all doing, i live in western nsw and love hunting and spearfishing why not do both hunt and fish in one :)

been hunting since i was 13 and love it. I got a few friends that own properties down south and up north, also waiting for my r lisence so i can do a little more exploring.

Live by my rifle and die by my rifle

good luck to all.

Hi All,

My name is Frank and live in the Illawarra region. I love to hunt and fish and normally get out around the central west of NSW after pigs. I use a Remington 700 XCR .270, a 30.30 lever action and a BLR scoped .308 lever action.

Hope to learn some more on this site and maybe make some friends along the way.

Cheers

Fank.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi guys, I came to this site looking to get an idea of ammunition comparisons for a 243 and 22 set up. i have both calibres made by CZ and will be targeting deer and goast with the CZ 550 and rabbits and foxes with the 22 and wondered if anyone had any specific ammo to recommend with these rifles.

cheers

luvinitup

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey all, Im no a NSW guy. but I do all my hunting in NSW so I guess that counts

I've access to a couple of paches near Cooma and another up near Jindy. But always looking for more. If you've got some land and need help working on it I'm more than happy, in return some time to kill off the bunnies or dogs that might be harming you land.

I alos do a bit of fishing up near and at Lake Ecuembme

Anyways. look forward to meetig some of you soon.

J