G'day from - NSW

Hi all. I would say that im a very keen deer hunter, but love to hunt anything that i can eat. Im a family man with 4 kids, cant wait to they are old enough and hopefully keen enough to go out with me. I mainly shoot but I also use a bow I think in general I like to just get out in the bush.

Hi All,

I'm brand new to the site and looking forward to contributing in the future.

A brief bit of background about me, I'm 28 and live in Sydney. I used to do a fair bit of hunting as a kid with Dad, but i've only just gotten back into it by getting my firearms license this year.

I picked up a nice new rimfire last week and after cleaning and sighting it in, I'm looking forward to heading out for a few rabbits!

I'll definitely keep you posted and let you know how I go!

G'day, I recently moved to Wollongong from Albury (border nsw and vic) I have hunted sambar most of my active life and also get out on the reds and fallow when i find some spare time on the Sambar....Hunting opportunity in the gong seems to be slim. So looks like ill be just filming for the rest of my uni degree life :)

Hey all,

I live on the NSW Central Tablelands, enjoy both hunting and target shooting. Main tool of trade is a Tikka T3 Varmint in .308, which is a fantastic rifle I'd recommend to anyone. I also have a Rossi .357 mag lever action on the way, which i'm betting will be lots of fun too!

Take it easy

Hey there I'm Nikki and I'm looking at getting my gun license soon, as my dad has been shooting all his life and I'd love to be involved too!

For now i need help on what type of firearm will be best for me to use. At the moment I'm thinking of a rifle, with long range so i can shoot with dad and hopefully beat him on the targets and clay pigeons! haha! :D I probably wont be shooting animals lOl i feel bad if i kill a bug let alone a animal!

Also this year was the first time i ever went shooting, it was on a range and i shot quite a few guns like a 9mm gloc, 44magnum, a 22 rifle, and a few more i cant recall the name but was so much fun!! lol i think my favourtie was the 44 magnum hahaha 4 hits all on bullseye :D maybe beginers luck but it was a great motivation to get my license!

Nice to meet everyone and I hope to get to know you all real soon!!

xx

Nikki

Edited by candii

Hey all, finally got my act together and sorted out my licencing and bought my first rifle not too long ago. Keen to have a read around these forums and see what people are getting up to.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.