G'day from - NSW

Hi all my name is Steve , I'm pretty new to hunting but have done some hunting,mainly spotlighting for bunnies .Just starting to look at pigs and goats . Cheers all. Keep safe

Hey Guys!

Im Jake, 18, I live at Nowra on the South Coast. I have been shooting a little bit, only ever hitting bunnies and roos. Ive been looking into getting more seriously into it as i think there could be a great deal of fun and memories in hunting. Im looking at starting with a bow for a while, then to progressing into a .22 then much bigger guns once i decide to get a gun license.

Any guides on a bow i should look at first up ?

Cheers,

Jake

Hey guys

My names Andrew im 23 i live in Western Sydney had my license for bout 6months wanted to do it for years know few people who used to go hunting all the time so always been keen,I have a .308 and a .22 (thanks to the amnesty haha) want to get an Rlicense to hunt in state forest,

If anyone knows anyone with land that doesnt mind a 3-4 people camping and hunting for about 2 days id be very intrested

Thanks

hey everyone from coffs harbour but do alot of hunting out cobar, lake cargelligo way just got a pup got ny tips for starting him as i dont have any other dogs for monkey see monkey do

cheers

Edited by dazz02

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Edited by verminator

HI Forum Members,

I'm Phil C. I have just returned to shooting after many years. I have joined the Local Rifle club shooting Field Class and take part in conservation hunter where and when I can. I shoot 22LR, 223 and 30-06. I am located in the Lithgow Region.

Regards,

Phil C

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi I have not been shooting for awhile because of work and life but now I have 2 son that love shooting like i did, 1 boy shoots every Saturday at St Mary's Range, I am aking part in the Junior devlopment course. I cant wait to take my boys camping and shooting.

Big Maxy

Just getting back into hunting after 15 years of abstiance. The new (new to me anyway) licencing requirements and Permit to Acquire system is a bit of a drag - 3 months start to finish.

Picked up my CZ 452 varmint .22 a couple of weeks ago - it was well worth the wait. Have spent a couple of afternoons on a friend's property and bagged 69 bunnies so far - wow, what a way to get back into it!

Now if only that tikka .243 would arrive...

hello, im from the central coast, i am an obsesed fisherman and started shooting/hunting about 3 years ago. only do a bit of rabbit shooting and range work from time to time. but a friend of a friend has organised a trip to meriwa on the june long weekend.1st real hunting trip besides a few hours walking up to rabbits. really looking forward to it. i own a cz 452 american 22lr and have access to dads tikka 223. 25yrs old.... i am an ssaa member

hi my names baden im from mordialloc, hobbies include fishing, spearfishing which i've done a bit of comp, scuba diving, ferreting and just starting out in bowhunting, still to take my first animal.

hoping to get some advice so i can be pointed in the right direction

from Newcastle love fishing, went hunting last weekend and enjoyed it cant wait to go again, decided im going to get into the sport, currently applying for a license, thought id join the site to gain a bit more information and knowledge about the sport