G'day from - NSW

G'day aushunt members

Name is Mark 22 yrs old and mad on shooting. Been shooting since i was about 16 and still get excited and butterflies now when i get to go for a shot like it was my first time.

Own a brno 22.250, remington .22

have permit to acquire waiting so i can get a tikka t3 varmint in .223

Live on the northern table lands

Hi all,

I live in the Shoalhaven region of NSW and am returning to the hunting circle after a long absense to rare family. I enjoy just being "out there" but the 4WD, fishing rod & rifle add a new dimension. In my younger days I hunted deer in the Southern Alps of New Zealand which I am fortunate enough now, through old friends in NZ, to still be able to do a couple of times a year. My opportunities in oz are a lot more limited so anyone happy to take a tagalong, bear me in mind.

My rifle of choice is a Tikka .243 with a Mark Precision Optics 4-16 x 50 scope.

Cheers

Leon

Gday all. I'm Dazz and live with my family (wife and 2 young kids) on the Central Coast, NSW.

Just recently re-registered my license (let it expire a few years ago after having to hand in my now illegal to own firearms... nice work Johnny)

I'm interested in target/clay shooting and also rec hunting - bunnies, foxes, etc (have a mate with property in Wagga).

G'day Fellas!

My name is Marcio and I am from Brazil, but currently living in Sydney.

I am just an admirer of the sport, since in Brazil it is ilegal to hunt, which in my opinion is ridiculous, since we have a lot of invasive species such as wild boars and buffalos.

Now that I am here in Australia I would like to get started with hunting. Thats why I joined this forum, so I can get some tips from the experts and also to make new Friends.

Marcio

Gday,

I'm a student from sydney and me and two mates have all just received our R-licenses. we've hunted on a couple of farms before knocking off rabbits, foxes and goats, but we're all keen to get our bows and rifles trained on some real game in the state forests. the thought of that venison makes my mouth water, the chance to be in the wild and act as one with the wildlife prey on and respect is sacred to us and finally the chance to share good times with mates really takes the cake.

Cheers to all and happy hunting

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

HI All!

My name is Mark. I'm new to this site but have been hunting for the past 23 years. There have been some changes in that time.

I live & work in Western Sydney. I'm lucky enough to have access to 2 properties in the Mudgee area. Hunting mainly goats, foxes, rabbits, small pigs & if I'm lucky a cat everynow & then. I hunt with 2 mates who I have hunted with for the past 8 years. Just getting away from the rat race is great, the hunting is a bonus.

Good & Safe Hunting!!!!!!

HELLO ALL. New to this site. Have been hunting/shooting for several years. Hunting central NSW mostly and south east NSW / Vic for deer when possible but not as much as I would like. Thought I would join up to at least read about this stuff when I cant be out there doin it plus might learn a thing or two. All the best.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

"HOWDY"