G'day from - NSW

G'day,

Complete and absolute Newby here. Haven't had hardly any experience with guns, let alone hunting, but I can read and that's why I'm here. :)

A few more weeks and I'll have my 1st gun.

I'm really looking forward to what this sport has to offer, It's appeal I think is the multiplicity of layers under

the whole hunting / shooting umbrella, from satisfying your primal instinct of man hunting game to the science of reloading and the technicality of smithing.

So much to read, learn and try!!

I'd dare say one bloke shall never know it all but only, after time, become knowledgable in one or a few facets of the gem.

Cheers

TransmissionDump

Guest Headhunter

from Cobar in NSW 35 have hunted most species of deer hunt fallow deer down in tasmania every year and mainly potter around up here and shoot some goats every now and then.

Hi

From Berry on the South Coast. New to hunting this year and hopefully going on hunting trip with some mates after the HSC. Have just recently purchased a Brno 270.

Still looking for properties to go to. Would appreciate if people could give some suggestions on good places to go.

Cheers

Hello guys,

I am a nurse from the inner Sydney area.. I have been hunting/target shooting (Punching holes) (Hunter Class) for the last 3 years now and love it.. I own three rifles update..

1. 22. CZ 452. Deluxe

2. Stoguer U/O 12g

3. Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 308. Sy stock

With alot of people around me only a small number want to know anything to do with my shooting or hunting. So here is a place for more interaction with a online community of fellow mind's.

Hello from nowra. Firearms licence application in the mail, mate already has plenty of rifles so i won't need any of my own.

Keen on doing a weekend every month or two on private properties throughout NSW for pigs/goats/deer, also have some local farms for fox shooting

Howdy.

I was Born in the central west NSW, near young.

I grew up with a gun in my hand on 2500 acres :-), started shooting air rifles when I was about 7 years old. then it was look out everything that moved, LOL.

The old man had a collection of different guns and I gave them all a work out over time, I now have over 30 years hunting experience in total.

I got married had kids, 2 boys, they are bloody good shots. :-)

Currently I live in Newcastle, and have just acquired my R license, I love just getting out there and experiencing the open spaces...

Have A great day

Chris

Hello

Just new here, I live and work on a 20,000 acre cattle farm so get a fair bit of shooting time. I live near Merriwa NSW and have been a shooter all my life from about 6-7 years old. Nearly 50 now. Will be glad to glean some info from here, good to be here

regards

Steve