G'day from - NSW

Ok

New to this forum & hunting.

Live in Newcastle Nsw, just got R licence & keen to learn to hunt....

hi all live in sydney just started hunting again after a long period . my son was keen so we both are know into it .

cheers

Hi Everyone,

New member to the forum, just signed up. Here for info on camping/hunting and a little on target shooting. Have shot F88 AusStyr before whilst in cadets, aside from that...pretty much a novice, here to read up and gain knowledge.

2g.

Hi how's it going everyone? It's nice to jump on an Australian online hunters forum.

Just about to buy a new rifle and would love to share experiences with everyone.

I'm from Sydney and can't wait to hit the State forests.

Chat soon.

hey everybody! im from tassie and a mate of mine and myself are trying to find out how to enter the proffessional hunting scene on the mainland. my friend spent four years as a proffssional shooter here in tassie. we have heard that there are a lot of property owners over there that are "screaming" for people to come shoot pests on their property's any help would be appreciated thanks look forward to hearing from everyone!

;)

Hello hunters!

Archilles2 here, i'm from Sydney, grew up hunting on farms and have been out of the game for years as many

of my hunting relos have given up the sport or simply forgotten about it. The fire still burns inside me,

i love rabbit hunting and would love any tips/ advice!

Thanks Hunters,

Arhcilles2

Hi fellas.

Just a 20 year old who was shown the wonderful world of hunting by my girlfriends dad, ever since i fired my first shot.

Ive gotten my license and gone crazy, buying different rifles.

Love Hunting - usually go to Woodstock.

Im here to learn from other more experiences shooters, and also perhaps find some properties to shoot on.

Cheers

Gday

My name is jack and im 17.have been shooting mainly roos for a while now, when i turn 18 im keen to get a .22mag, .223 and a shotty to use on pigs and roos.

Gday from Singleton. NSW.

I am probably similar to others, would like to get out hunting more, but work seems to get in the way a bit. I have a go at target shooting (F class) which at least gives me some trigger time and gives me the fix of burnt powder. I wouldnt mind getting onto some paid properties for pigs, goats and Deer if possible, otherwise general bunny busting has been what has been keeping me going since I moved down to NSW.