G'day from - NSW

Hi to All

I live in the Illawarra and hunt in different areas throughtout the state depending on target species. My passion is for foxes and pigs and off course bunnies & feral cats.

My son who is 22 yrs old has just joined me in hunting as has my daughter's boyfriend.

Regards

Hi to All

I live in the Illawarra and hunt in different areas throughtout the state depending on target species. My passion is for foxes and pigs and off course bunnies & feral cats.

My son who is 22 yrs old has just joined me in hunting as has my daughter's boyfriend.

Regards

hey guys myname is james

i live in nsw in the sydney region just trying to find a hunting property to go to. My mate and i love going hunting its relaxing, fun and just awesome to be back in nature, i am using a remmington 700 vtr .223 and also have a savage .22 mag

my mate uses a tika .308

if any one can give us a hand in locating some possible properties to go and hunt on would be a great help

thanks james

G'Day guys,

My name's Corinne, I have only been shooting for a little while since my partner has introduced me to it. Only Bunnies and a few small pests on family property and lots of target practice at the ranges. Have a little .22 mag and get a few rounds out on my partners .30-06 every now and then.

Just joined to find out a little bit more about rifles and to get my hands on some skins/pelts. :)

Cheers,

Corinne

Regards

Where abouts in the illawarra im from around there as well in unanderra

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to hunting- I've been out a few times with relos on private properties. Dad, being a bushie, has been at me for years to get more into it as it's something I really enjoy. I've been somewhat put off by the difficulty of obtaining licenses but I've got a bit of time on my hands now so I thought I'd try to get into a bit more. I've hunted with dogs and a few different guns. I'll be mainly hitting this site up for info on obtaining licenses and where to hunt. The one thing I hated about hunting with my cousin is having to call it a night when he wants to. I'd love to be able to just go out all day, get away from the city and have a bit of fun!

Hi All,

I am from the Blue Mountains. Haven't done much hunting over the last 10 years.

in the process of buying a .243 so I can change that!

After rabbits, foxes goats and the odd pig if I find one.

idb.

Hey there im Wyatt Farrelly the son of Big Maxy you would of seen me in a couple of video's the my dad has uploaded to this website. I have shot 90 foxes and I have only been shooting for 2 years. I usally use a Tikka T3 204 Heavy barrel. I have won C grade at the SSAA shooting range at St Marys and the following season I won the A Grade.