G'day from - NSW

Hello Hunters,

I am Kamal, 40 years old, live in Sydney Eastern Suburb with my wife and 3 years old son. I am very new in Hunting in Australia but I have overseas hunting experience. I am looking for private property to hunt within 3-4 hours drive from sydney. Would you please give me any contacts of private hunting property in NSW. Thanks Kamal

Hi Everyone,

Grew up in Tassie with hunting, camping, hiking and fishing being a normal part of an active outdoorsy lifestyle. I looked forward to deer and duck seasons more than Christmas. I have a job where I get posted around Australia a lot, and currently call Sydney home. Miss my property, miss having lots of hunting dogs, and miss being able to go hunting regularly! Joining a local IPSC club for target shooting, which'll have to tide me over in between hunting adventures.

Cheers,

E

hi everyone only new to this game being a keen fisherman i needed something to fill in time on those cold days of winter and loving camping and 4wd's it was a natural progression to hunting ,i gotta admit its a lot harder than fishing and i'm starting to get really addicted to this deer hunting caper, what do they call it? buck fever or something there's no cure i've been told. my name is tony by the way ,i live in sydney metro.

Edited by tonyt

Gday to all my name is Anthony I live near Picton nsw and love the outdoors.

I hunt at a friends property near lithgow most of the time.

I am currently obtaining an r-license to open up more avialable areas to hunt.

I really enjoy going to the silverdale range with my old man as well.

I just got my firearms lisence as I usually bowhunt.

I bought a ruger hawkeye tactical in .308 afew weeks back and its so much easier to hit the target than with my bow lol.

In general I just love hunting-the stalk is what its all about!

Hi Guys.

Relatively new to bow hunting and archery in general. I am a 61 yr old male from Wollongong. Most of my early hunting was done with various rifles in my younger days (before the necessity to have a gun licence). I have recently been introduced to archery, although it is a dicipline I have long harboured a desire to explore. I love the target practice aspect of this sport but I guess I am ultimately aiming (no pun intended) towards hunting. I still have very much to learn and perfect before I am ready to "bead up" on a deer or goat although that is obviously my goal. Hoping to gain knowledge and friends here.

Cheers, Eddie