G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hows it goin blokes im jason 23 from robbo i mainly hunt the mountains out west when the missius lets me out in my pack i run a american bulldog x pitty dog pure bred bullterrior bitch kelpie x border collie dog and a wolfhound x english wire hair pointer dog been huntin for around 2yrs now still learning always willing to learn new things everything ive learnt and know has basically been self tought so you might still here me askin a few questions around the forum cheers blokes.

Edited by HARDHANGIN

Hey all

New here from central coast

Had my license a few months now but been around the firearms my whole life. So far mainly spend most my shooting time at the range for now but hoping to go for R license soon and get out west on a few properties with the 22-250

Anyway hope I get lots of info from here and a laugh or 3

Hi guys,I am from Sydney West,going bowhunting in a few weeks to Awaba State Forest.First time going there so if anyone have experience from there or some advice can you please let me know about it.

Thanks

be careful as theres not many fences and theres an old bloke out there that has shot a bloke

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

i come from the southern highlands, i do all my hunting localy, i hunt with bow, gun and dogs and have been a pro roo shooter for 5 years

happy hunting

Hi All newcomers,

I said my G'day via the overseas category as I spend most of my time away from NSW. Looking forward to reading and keeping up with the constant changes within our hobby and profession.

Jetison