G'day from - NSW

G'day people,

I live in the rural north west of Sydney and recently started shooting & hunting which was a very fond childhood pastime. Didn't stop hunting just been using fishing lines or spearguns instead. Just got my R licence and researching the state forest opportunities now available to us, not everyone has access to a private property to hunt on. I am looking forward to perusing the forums and digesting your knowledge and opinions !

Cheers

Waza

Hi all, currently living in Wagga and hunt whenever I can. I like hunt everything from rabbits through to deer. I prefer to take the shot that will ensure an instant humane result and if I can't, then it's not worth it.

I currently hunt in state forests under my R licence, where I have had great success. I find R licence deneficial as it is hard to get onto private land. Also it is hard getting to know landholdersas I move around a fair bit.

Cheers

Youdy81

Gday everyone.

Have been interested in getting my gun licence for years now, but the only thing that has stopped me, is not knowing anyone or having anywhere to shoot :(

A mate that i have met through 4wding has finally given me the swift kick to get off my backside and go get my licence, just noticed he has also signed up here also (devo73) haha.

Loking forward to checking out the site and seeing what other hunters are shooting!

Cheers

Matt

Hey all im Mark, 25 years old and i was from Sydney up until a few months ago before moving out past Wagga, i don't have a licence at the moment but still get to go out often to mates property's around NSW and have a good shoot, enjoy getting the ferals and now since i have moved out here seems im getting to do a lot more shooting then when i lived back in Sydney and loving it.

Guest Greywanderer

G'day all,

I'm from Sydney and now renewed my love of shooting through my two boys, who have joined a local hunting club and got their licences. We take every oportunity to get of the city and introduce ourselves to the goats, pigs & foxes of NSW. A trip to far north Queensland is the big goal.

Cheers Guy