G'day from - NSW

Hi,

I am a married father of seven. I work as a high school teacher and don't get much time to hunt, fish or shoot, but love the chance to get out when I can.

I currently looking at getting into rabbiting with dogs (my kids have a new whippet pup and our property has a few rabbits on it).

Hi,

I'm a 42 year old Environmental Scientist and have been a hunter since I was 10 years old. I have a 14 year old son who loves hunting, fishing, four wheel driving and the bush, so that gives me plenty of excuses to get out their and enjoy it with him. Looking forward to getting on the forums to share info and knowledge.

Cheers !

Hey guys

Live in Sydney. Got my firearms license about 3 years ago, Get away about 2 or 3 times a year to Emmaville north of glen innes to a mates property up there. Have done a few state forests lately also

Love my hunting and 4wd'in and still learning a lot about both

Cheers

Ben

G'day from the Hunter valley. After a long break from hunting I'm just getting back into it through the Game Councils "R" licence scheme. Looks like there will be some good opportniies there in some great country. Apart from the hunting, it will be good to get out in the bush every now and then.

Cheer,

Bigcal.

G'day all ,

l live in Sydney's south west and have been back into hunting in last couple of years. Mainly hunting southern highlands of NSW for Rabbits and hare and a few deer trips to snowy mountains of NSW especially since aquired R licence to hunt in state forests. Main reason was to get back in the outdoors as grew up on a small farm of the outskirts of Sydney and have missed the lifestyle and the taste of some game meat. Looking to find the odd property near Sydney to go for weekend or day trips. This website looks the goods so hopefully will make some friends along the way.

cheers,

spiz

Edited by spiz

G'day all

Not a new member but I think I'm late paying my membership and have been locked out of everywhere on the forum but here,, (don't think I miss behaved lol)

I'll see if this works hopefully it will let me access the forum shop pay my membership and I'll be back to normal.

G'Day Everyone,

My Name is Michael, and I'm from Taree, NSW. I'm a 29year old Bow Hunter. I grew up on a farm hunting with rifles but have only shot my bow since finishing high school.

I am looking for private properties with feral problems to hunt on around the Mid-North-Coast Region, and dont mind helping out around the farm with some work to for the priveledge to quitly stock my freezer with some ferals.

I am responsible, friendly, respectful, and most importantly, i am liscenced and insured. I dont use dogs or guns, just my Bow, and i generally hunt alone.

I would appreciate anyone's help...

Thanx

Mick

G'Day all,

I live in Castle Hill, Sydney. Ive been hunting for a few years now and am looking for every opportunity to get out there for a hunt. Have just obtained my R License and look forward hunting the State Forests which i have not previously experienced.

I intend to chase all species of deer as well as knocking off as many pigs as i can.

Open to hunting with other like minded people.

Hi all, I'm Melissa, originally from NZ, married an Aussie and have four little Aussies running around. Have A,B,H class license and going through getting my R game license.

Hi all. New to here and glad to see there are so many other like minded people out there.... Im from Newcastle area and always looking for new places to hunt. In the process of obtaining my R-licence also....

Cheers

Troy.

New here to hunting. Hope to learn much from you all.