G'day from - NSW

Hey guys

Im from Shellharbour. South of Sydney. Im new to hunting but have grown up camping and 4wding. I have a fantastic 80 series Landcruiser and a 1 year old daughter that keeps me busy.

I have an AB and R licence. I love spending hours researching my shooting and hunting gear.

I have a Howa .308 in green hogue stock, stainless heavy barrel, bipod, 10 round box mag and a Bushnell 6-18x40 scope. A Gamo IGT .177 sluggie, Henry .22 lever action and waiting on my Savage 17hmr in wood and blued heavy barrel.

Hello all,

NW Sydney based hunter & shooter. Own many a rifle but my favourites are my custom builds. I have a 308 Remington LTR in a Bell & Carlson stock with many upgrades and my latest build is a Stiller action in an XLR chassis with a Maddco barrel chambered in 300 win mag. Currently in the process of putting together a Tikka T3 lite chambered in 204 ruger in to a GRS stock.

G'day Everyone. Im from St Georges Basin on the South Coast NSW.

Ive had my R licence about a yr now and am yet to take anything but rabbits. I may be setting my sites to high at begining with trying to harvest deer though. Never the less I love getting out and about in the snowy's and learn something new every trip.

Im thinking of chasing some goats next trip away.

Cheers Shano.

Hi guys.

I have jumped onto this forum because i am a passionate hunter and grew up hunting. However i have grown up a little bit more and have set my eyes on focusing on deer. i am a complete novice at hunting these animals and all of the deer i have come across have been by absolute fluke. I'm lucky that i have been able to talk to some guys that do know what they are talking about and they have definitely pushed me in the right direction.

I'm still getting my equipment up to where I'm happy and i think that the experienced people of this forum should be able to help me to tighten that part of my game.

Happy Hunting.

jack

hey everyone I'm from southern NSW, currently living back and forth from Melbourne. Hopefully going for my first deer hunt in a couple weeks so i've come here to try and pick up some pointers! Heaps of rabbits, foxes and cats around my way but never seen a deer. cant wait!

hey everyone I'm from southern NSW, currently living back and forth from Melbourne. Hopefully going for my first deer hunt in a couple weeks so i've come here to try and pick up some pointers! Heaps of rabbits, foxes and cats around my way but never seen a deer. cant wait!