G'day from - NSW

G'Day blokes,

Just started hunting/shooting and looking to read up on as much as i can when i'm not out shooting/hunting. Learning the ropes on a .22 Brno Mod2 at the moment, plinking and bunnies. Looking to buy my first gun safe in the next 2 months and then start on my PTAs to get my first two guns. Looking to get a .22 and .223 i think. Have changed my mind on this a few times though. CZ 455 .22lr/.17HMR combo may be the go for one gun and not sure what i want in the .223. Need a fox gun. Probably get a .308 after that for shooting Sambar. I want to eventually be hunting all the meet we eat in the house and i want to make a bed cover out of fox tails :P See how we go this winter anyways ;)

G'day all! I've been doing a bit of research about hunting pigs and I've come across a couple of bait recipes which includes corn and jelly etc... I was wondering if anyone has tried these before and how successful have you been.

Also, just wondering if uncooked bread dough is useful to attract the porkers? Cheers,

Bear ?

G'day all! I've been doing a bit of research about hunting pigs and I've come across a couple of bait recipes which includes corn and jelly etc... I was wondering if anyone has tried these before and how successful have you been.

Also, just wondering if uncooked bread dough is useful to attract the porkers? Cheers,

Bear

Pile up some road kill mate, much cheaper..

Hi guys n gals, love my hunting but don't get out enough. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to

Cheers

Jason