G'day from - NSW

G'day All

The name's Bear, I live in Campbelltown, I've been shooting for about 4 years now and I've been a member of the Game Council for 3. I haven't had a lot of luck in the forests but hey, that's why we call it hunting right?

I'd be happy to meet up with fellow R-license holders to go out to the state forests.

I do have a question for you, does anyone out there have a Mossberg ATR 100 in 3006? Do you reload or use factory ammo? And do you have a favourite load? Coz I'm not having great luck with mine. Ive got through a butt load of powder and projectiles an still can't get a decent grouping at even 100yrds let alone 200. Can anyone help me out? Cheers

Hi,

I'm from Sydney. R licence certified.

Keen to go to some state forests soon.

Thanks

G'day mate, you been hunting long? I'll be going down the south coast soon, there's a couple of forests down there I'm keen to hunt, I'll keep you posted if you like.

Howdy all.

I was a member here a few years ago, but the account was registered under an old email address that has gone the way of the dinasoars.

Mainly into hunting, (not that the R licence is much good at the moment) and a bit of trap in my younger days. Primarily interested in deer stalking, but won't shy away from helping out the local farmers with the pest animal problems either!

Hello

I live in northern NSW on a cotton wheat property. Do a bit of roo shooting foxes hares pigs. Also chase pigs goats ...the lot with a compound, haven't had my chance with a deer yet. Soon!!

Enjoying shooting, Harley riding, dirt bikes, mtbing, fishing, bow hunting.

Looking forward to talking to everyone here

Sam

Hi guys and gals. Living in the hunter and been reading your site for a while now. Used to do a lot of hunting in my earlier days, and now keen to get back into it. Hope to get my R license soon and see yous all out there one day.

Cheers, Rougho.