G'day from - NSW

Heyo im from Northern Sydney and have a Cat A minors/ wanting to get a Cat B minors and dads getting his Cat A & B soon dad will most likely get a safe and a rifle or two and we are gonna start hunting alot (any vermin control in general) I'm looking for a budget rifle safe and cleaning equipment for a .223 (was looking at the rem 7615 and have read up a fair bit my summary would be rugged reliable fast and fairly accurate at up to 150m with some half decent ops on top. Any suggestions or other tips etc (no im not jumping into the deep end first and have gone bunny hunting with rellies on their farm/s with rimfires .22lr and .17hmr)

Thanks and Hey everyone just came from shooting.com.au.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" - Thomas Jefferson.

G'day all,

New england / north west hunter here.

Been Hunting for quite a few years, rifles are my preferred weapon of choice, but don't mind breaking out the shotty every now and then.

Looking forward to hearing opinions and gain some more knowledge from people much more experienced than myself.

Hi guys, my name is Tim Horan and I've recently been appointed as the Campaign Director for the Shooters and Fishers Party in NSW ahead of the 2015 Election campaign.

One of the things I want to do is be available on all the different shooting / hunting / fishing and other outdoor recreational forums that exist (and there's a LOT!!), so that people can get answers to their questions but also so I can keep you updated on the campaign and more importantly where you can help.

The campaign is still 18 months away, but SFP are getting to work now so that we can roll out the biggest and most professional election campaign ever.

In 2011 SFP got over 150,000 first preference votes, but in 2015 we're looking to double that - and to do that we're going to need a lot of help.

So, I'll check back the forums as regularly as I can, but if you would like to get in touch please do so via email to thoran@sfp.org.au

cheers !!

hi,

Lived and worked on a farm 20+ years ago and shot various pests out of necessity only. But now a mate has imparted the hunting bug so I've gotten licenced, bought a Winchester mod70 in .243 and am awaiting delivery of a browning BLR .308. I don't have anywhere to shoot yet other than the seaham ssaa range, hoping to find some available grounds not too far from Newcastle. Regards.

roos and ducks

G'day, wags from Northern NSW, happiest shooting pigs and goats and foxes, keen on lever actions, got a few including everything from Winchester 9422 in 22lr, right up to a Marlin 444. I haven't shot deer yet but will be keen to. Also planning a Gulf trip next year for the pigs. Cheers

Hey guys I live in the sydney area and love my outdoors from hunting to fishing absolutely love it. Mates got a farm up inverell way past tamworth so that's were I do most of my hunting as often as I can but always trying to organise with the guys new places I've heard about that I'd love to do some hunting at so hope all goes well and I eventually hunt most of Australia.

Cheers

Happy hunting