G'day from - NSW

Hey Everyone,

I have been clay target shooting for a few years and am new to hunting.

Just did my first trip to a mates property near Mudgee NSW.

I am now on the look out for my first rifle, getting it to the range & I am keen to do more hunting after bagging several different species on my first trip.

Cheers

XR

Hi Everyone,

Anyone interested in Knives and bushcraft probably already knows me. My name is Corin.

I have an interest in all things outdoors including hunting and fishing. I make knives as a hobby.

I have only been on one hunting trip and am eager to get back out and have another go.

Bon jour, c'mon ca va?

I am 16 years in Australia. My incredibly beautiful wife and I have a Palomino Warmblood Horse Stud on 900 acres. I got into shooting towards the end of the 7 year drought in 2009, when the ferals were coming out of the bush in droves looking for water and food. I had to do something because they were outcompeting the horses for the scarce resources. I quickly seemed to have an aptitude for making "the shot". I very much enjoy hunting rabbits and plinking with my assortment of 22's, my favourite caliber. Very interested to hear from anyone who owns Sportcos.

We have 27 horses, 4 dogs, 5 chooks, 2 cats, wedgetails, galahs, gang gangs, white cockies, parrots for africa, kangaroos, 7 different types of wallabies, wombats, echidnas, water dragons, eels, black snakes, brown snakes(only saw one in ten years), magpies, bower birds, 25 other bird species, foxes and deer.

Our farm has undulating terrain with lots of timber and hidden gulleys as well as a 2 kilometer creek though it. Paradise in my mind.

I have my own little shooting range down a nearby gully and have plenty of opportunity to hunt.

Thanks for having me.

Hello all :)

I am living in the riverina, southern NSW.. Have been hunting feral pigs for a while and going to try stalking Sambar deer in Eastern Victoria in 2014.

I will have heaps of questions about traveling from NSW to Vic with rifles - regulations and required licences for the hunt, but for now I just want to say g'day :)

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I am from Newcastle. I have moved around a bit being in defence. Always looking to make new friends who can help out with finding a hunting property in my new area. I hunt with rifles and bows, am Cat A, B, C and D licences endorsed.

Cheers

Oka113