G'day from - NSW

Gday,

My name is Blair, I am located near Gloucester in NSW. I would call myself a farm manager, I look after a few Beef Cattle properties around the place.

My main involvement in shooting is trying to keep the local wild dog population in check, but I would like to spend a bit more time in the future target shooting if time and money allows!

I'm here looking for info to better myself as a shooter, i'm sure I can find lots of good advice posted throughout the forum.

Cheers!

G'day & welcome to the forum Hammo.

I get up your way and hunt the state forests its a slice of heaven up there. If you are into deer hunting you should have a look at the wonnangatta hunt thread & come along if you can get a pass out.

Cheers

Waza

hi guys

new to the forum

lived in nz for a bit loved the red stag and pigs

now in nsw bit harder to find decent pigs and deer here but still loving it.

had a lucky 24 hour shoot a few weeks back with a mate 5 pigs and few hares.

was a abit spectical about eating the pigs though herd a few stories about people getting sick off them,

i checked the stomach and liver heart ect all seemed fine. tasted beatuful and still going strong,

any advise???

regards

shot off the hip.

G'day All,

I'm from Seven Hills NSW and grew up in Concord NSW.

I don't get out much to hunt lately but enjoy every minute when I can.

Bought a Tikka T3 .270 Varmint that I'm just itching to hunt with...just renewed my R licence and soon to buy a GPS so I can hit the SF's.

Travel over most of NSW for work and love the countryside. While on business trips, been known to get out and stalk pigs in my shirt and tie!!!

Anyway, look forward to reading tips and hints on reloading and anything hunting related.

Cheers,

Sambo

Hey all,

I'm Chris, 24 from the Blue Mountains. Haven't done a lot of hunting but keen to try and get onto a few properties or maybe some decent blokes who wanna go for a shoot.

Got myself a Thompson Center .243 synthetic stock with a 3-9X50 Redfield Scope. Not a bad bit of kit. Shoots factory loads at MOA. Had it for a couple of years now and I love it.

Anyway, looking forward to getting stuck into it.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey all,

Posting in from Grafton, NSW at the moment, Keen hunter and fisher tho have found it hard to get out for a good hunt the past few years with work and all. Mainly chase bunnies, foxes and wild dogs locally. My wife, 2yo daughter and I have recently decided we will be relocating to the Glen Innes area in the near future, which I'm very happy about as I'll hopefully be able to get the rifles out more often. So all you Glen Innes locals I'll be after some local knowledge soon.

Cheers, wilso

Hi, my name is rance ....

I've been shooting since i was 17

got into hunting couple years ago , did mostly on public land when game council was around. but since the regime change Ive been itching to get back in the hunting sport ...

now looking to hunt on private land as well...

not super experienced but i know my way around

rance