G'day from - NSW

Hi everyone

Just looking to get back into the shooting/hunting scene. Grew up south of Toowoomba shooting at hares, foxes and roos, still got my first rifle a Marlin 22mag, got rid of the rest years ago. Let my licence lapse as it just got too much hassle, now have to go through all the hassle again :growl:

Currently in Tamworth but in the process of getting a new job and I could end up anywhere, will look at getting another rifle when I find out where I'm going, but probably 308 or similar.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi all.

I'm just starting out in hunting, currently waiting on all my paperwork to be processed so I can get out there.

Based in Sydney and will be hunting mainly within a few hours drive, ideally somewhere I can fish also.

Hey there,

Reside on the Central Coast Nsw. Hunter, shooter all my life from 14 to 58. Private property and R licence state forest mainly. Extremely capable 4x4 bit of a electronic nut so have all the goodies.

.223, shotty, .22 ........reloading as well as casting for the range. Looing forward to meet up with some other Coasties for a hunt. Like to get away a couple of times a month. A fully set up camp self contained.

Cheers

TheSmithy....!

G'day guys,

I'm from the Blue Mountains NSW, I enjoy mountain biking, fishing, 4x4 driving, and hunting.

I've been doing a lot of hunting with my R licence, I love exploring and finding game in places not too many other people go.

I have mates with places at Goulbourn, Nyngan, Mudgee and Condobolin.

Cheers,
Tecah