G'day from - NSW

Hello All,

My name is Enda. I'm from Ireland and am currently living in Randwick, Sydney. I have been deer hunting for many years now, absolutely love it. My back round would be Sika where I would hunt in the Moors of the Wicklow mountains, very exciting hunting. I am having a ball hunting Fallow, pigs and goats in NSW. Looking forward to hunting Sambar in the short future. I shoot a Tikka .270, favourite deer caliber. I'm a carpenter by trade. I'm starting to put my hunting on YouTube so of you look up "Sika Eire" you can have a look.

That's all really, happy hunting everyone.

Cheers, Enda

Hey Charbel - welcome to the forum!

Probably not the best idea to put your mobile number up on the Internet like that mate. If edit your posts and remove it if I were you. You don't want it getting into some weirdo or scammers hands.

As to hunting spots, do you have your R Licence? If not, do a google search and get yours sorted. Then you'll have plenty of options. After that it's a matter of getting out there and doing some scouting. Blokes will rarely give away their spots and never to a complete stranger so get involved on the forum and see what comes around.

Hey Charbel - welcome to the forum!

Probably not the best idea to put your mobile number up on the Internet like that mate. If edit your posts and remove it if I were you. You don't want it getting into some weirdo or scammers hands.

As to hunting spots, do you have your R Licence? If not, do a google search and get yours sorted. Then you'll have plenty of options. After that it's a matter of getting out there and doing some scouting. Blokes will rarely give away their spots and never to a complete stranger so get involved on the forum and see what comes around.