G'day from - NSW

Hey guys.

I'm a 30 year old father of 3 from central western NSW. I've been away from rifles for years, pursuing bow hunting with my wife and kids. Recently my boys have taken an interest in target shooting. I bought a couple of lithgow model 1's (a&B) for the boys to learn with and a lithgow model 12, all in great condition. I'm interested in rim fire target and some light bunny hunting, and so will probably have a go at building a .22 match rifle (the model 12 will be used for the bunny hunting). F class also catches my eye but I will wait until I am proficient with the .22 before I enter into anything there. We live in a small town and most of our shooting is on private property here, though I am a SSAA member and will probably attend a range for some fun every now and then.

Cheers, Chris

• Like 1

Hi all,

New hunter (or hunting wannabe), done a bit of target shooting and clay pigeon shooting in the past but never hunted, that will soon change once my shooting is up to it! Currently in the process of licensing etc. so looking for good info on hunting in Australia, mainly NSW. Hopefully not too long before I'm out there,

Cheers

sskangakiller here, back after a year in a dark place, a little slack with membership so just renewed that!.

I am near Port Macquarie and am looking at buying a home here later this year.

Am looking to hunt only with my .22lr and .357mag l/a rossi. Am 66 years old and my long range sniper days

are behind me.!

Would appreciate anyone around Port to assist in my "assimilation" to the area

G'day everyone.

My name is Rob from western Sydney. Been shooting since I was a young pup back in rural Victoria in the Goulburn valley. Been in Sydney now for 12 years now. Many shoot at SSAA st marys and Cecil park clays and a few properties.

Recently have gotten into reloading, still a bit green on the new hobbie but willing to take all great advise from everyone to ensure I do it correctly and especially the SAFE way.

Anyway just a quick hello and looking forward in speaking with everyone.

Cheers

Rob

Hey all

I have dabbled with shooting on and off over the years. Mainly shot rabbits and ducks but now starting to think about doing a bit of pig an deer hunting. See how that goes! But first as have just moved back from NZ need to get my NSW firearms licence etc. Ah I hate paperwork!

Based around Wollongong, looking forward to learning on here.

Cheers

Brenden

Good/day guys

I live in the Hunter valley NSW about an hour inland from Newcastle. I/m 58 and been in the bush for as long as I can remember. Hunted most things but Deer are my passion and have Hog deer to go to make my six species. My go to rifle is my Mod 70 Winchester 30/06 and recently picked up a Remington mountain rifle in 7mm/08 which I/m enjoying using and handles Reds and Fallow that I hunt on my local patch. Looking forward to being part of the site.

Cheers Doug

Good/day guys

I live in the Hunter valley NSW about an hour inland from Newcastle. I/m 58 and been in the bush for as long as I can remember. Hunted most things but Deer are my passion and have Hog deer to go to make my six species. My go to rifle is my Mod 70 Winchester 30/06 and recently picked up a Remington mountain rifle in 7mm/08 which I/m enjoying using and handles Reds and Fallow that I hunt on my local patch. Looking forward to being part of the site.

Cheers Doug

G'day

I'm just getting into hunting, seems like a good place to pick up some knowledge.

I live in Sydney and love nothing better than jumping into the 4x4 and getting out of the rat race as often as possible, spending

Most my free time fishing, camping, bushwalking.

Bob

Hi all,

Returning to the sport of shooting after a hiatus. I am from the northern beaches of NSW and I am In the process of obtaining my cat A/B. My wife is also going through the process as well. I have a brother who is a primary producer so access to land is not an issue

Cheers

Hi all,My names Jim I'm a rifle and bow hunter from the Newcastle area, do abit of hunting in the state forests thanks to R licence program and also on a private property in the new England area. hope to meet a few of you out and about!!!