G'day from - NSW

Hi all,

I'm from rural nsw. Have been hunting for 3 years now and loving every bit of it. Joined the forum to hopefully gain a few pointers on hunting and in particular hunting deer. I haven't got myself a deer yet but hopefully one day will.

Good morning members of AusHunt,

I am new to hunting in this country, I used to hunt deer, wild boar and rabbits before. I missed hunting a lot so, right now I am waiting for my PTA to be approved for a .22. I am looking for any properties owners in and around western and north western Sydney who have a rabbit pest problem and are will to let me hunt on their property.

Thank you

Tre

Good afternoon members of AusHunt,

I am new to hunting in this country. I used to hunt deer, wild boar and rabbits before. I miss hunting a lot and while I was googling for some info I came across AusHunt. So, right now I am waiting for my PTA to be approved for a .22. I am looking for any properties owners in and around western and north western Sydney who have a rabbit pest problem and are will to let me hunt on their property.

Thank you

Tre

Hi there.

I live in the western suburbs of Sydney and am of 45 yo.

I have hunted since my late teens using rifles, then went onto a 10 year phase of chasing Pigs with dogs, that ruled my life during that time. It was all i thought about and was obsessed by it, heading out to the Oberon/Lithgow mountainous areas almost every weekend.

A family soon after stopped all that.....

Now days, i dont get to hunt as much as i would like but when i do, its really special.

I still like to shoot, and in fact, hit the range today to cross of a "genuine reason" to hold a firearms license attendance.

Will be looking forward to joining in here and possibly might even get a chance to make some new like minded friends.

Shayne

G'Day from the south coast,

Have only recently got back into hunting, enjoy just getting away from everything and making up new feeds with what i hunt.

Cheers, Boofhead.

Hey guys,

I only get to hunt once or twice a year but just got a new rifle so no doubt that will increase. Was glad to see that these forums existed and I look forward to possibly making some new hunting buddies and having a place to research anything I need to know. Thanks for the add!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Morning AusHunt.

New member here. Have hunted all over the country and overseas... Enjoy the thrill of the stalk. Enjoy the hike of the high country. Chased it across the plains. Done it using Night vision/thermal through the wetlands and a little out of an 'Egg Beater'.

Was handed a AusHunt sticker from someone I met last year. Even though it's taken me nearly a year to Scout in and get my shot...

Here I am.

Reconnoitre.

Hi all

Always looking for new stuff relating to my passion, don't know how I have missed this site for so long. Love all things shooting and have shot rifles, shotguns and handguns over the years. I'm in country NSW and currently have a thing for rabbits and foxes!

Cheers