G'day from - NSW

Hi everyone. Born/bred Newcastle, but now Wollongong.

Have a 7yo son and 11yo daughter who is dead keen to get her firearms license. Both wife and myself were competitive pistol shooters a long time ago....well not that long. Pre-kids.

At least the kids want to follow in our footsteps and not be just latte sippers!!

G'day I'm from South Sydney and used to hunt a bit in my youth, mostly pigs and rabbits but also fox and goat. Have a few mates with large private properties all over the state so will be mostly hunting there to begin with. I am also interested in the history of hunting particularly colonial up to pre WWII period.

G'day I'm from South Sydney and used to hunt a bit in my youth, mostly pigs and rabbits but also fox and goat. Have a few mates with large private properties all over the state so will be mostly hunting there to begin with. I am also interested in the history of hunting particularly colonial up to pre WWII period.

g'day everyone.

I'm here from WA now living in sydney outer city area looking too meet new like minded people to hunt, 4x4 and camp around n.s.w.

I have my own '06 GU turbo diesel patrol to get around in. I've mainly hunted rabbits with shotguns, also controlled pest birds and foxes.

I'm in the process on getting my nsw shooters licence currently a SSAA member.

I don't know anywhere around nsw to hunt but I'm looking forward to meeting hunters over here and going out on my first trip for some bunnies or even a pig or two.

cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hullo , Kiwi in Australia , hunt mainly Dee,r Sika, Reds Fallow,, goats and small game,rabbits Hares in Nz , Residing on Gold coast , interested in Roo shooting for the meat side , I only shoot what I can use , fav calibres, 22, 243, 6.5, 708 . Cheers Baz

Hullo , Kiwi in Australia , hunt mainly Dee,r Sika, Reds Fallow,, goats and small game,rabbits Hares in Nz , Residing on Gold coast , interested in Roo shooting for the meat side , I only shoot what I can use , fav calibres, 22, 243, 6.5, 708 . Cheers Baz

G'day Bazz, welcome aboard. Another lost Kiwi, eh bruv ?

First thing you've gotta learn is the Gold Coast is in Queensland, ... not NSW ! :thumbsd:

Cheers,

C