G'day from - NSW

Hey all, I'm from wollongong nsw, hunt with dogs and guns out west and in the mountains, Have R-licence but havn't done much in the forests yet. Looking foward to getting out a bit more this year and hopefully meeting up with a few of you guys :D

Nick

G'day All

Only new to this site and hope to pop in most days for a look and hopefully to add something to the forum.

I live in cowra and love to varmint shoot the odd bunny, I also am a keen rimfire target shooter.

I used to shoot clay but gave it away as it got a bit pricey with everything else I try to do as well.( somthin had to go!!).

If anyone is headin this way dont hesitate to message me and we may fit a shoot in.

My arsenal-

Ruger vt mk11 - 25/06.

Remmy XR-100--.204.

Lanber 2087est u/o-12g.

CZ varmint-.22lr.

Anschutz match 54-.22.

stirling 12 gauge S/B.

Waiting on a weihrauch HW97K- .177 cal to turn up in the shop.

Regards

Damien Webb.

Hi,

I'm from Sydney. Been hunting around Tamworth lately. Just got a Bull Arab pup, looking to get him started asap.

Been into a couple of state forests on R-licence so far. Pensylvania is the best of those I've been to; plenty of deer.

Shooting a .22 voere, 22m zastava, 218 bee martini, 222 rimmed martini, 222 zastava, 243 wssm browning, 308 vanguard, 308 brno, 30-06 mauser, 30-30 winchester, 300 win mag zastava, 44-40 uberti, 45-70 marlin and a Neuman 12 gauge.

Greetings and salutations to all.

Live in the Southern Highlands, work in the Goulburn-Mulwaree area. Hunt regularly on numerous local properties, annually on western properties and occasionally in State Forests. Try to get down to Victoria hunting Sambar once a year too.

Hi

I live in Western Sydney and have been into target shooting for a fair while and I've only just recently dusted off my old bow and got my R licence. I recently wandered around Newnes SF but only saw roos. I'll probably try out some different forests this year.

Regards

Pinpoint

Hi,

I am a shooter living in NSW and working in Canberra, ACT .

I do a bit of target shooting and I rather enjoy hunting. I use a .22, .270 winchester and 12 guage. I have an R licence and am keen to hear about any good state forests with in couple of hours drive from Canberra.

Thanks