G'day from - NSW

Hi everyone, recently moved to Port Macquarie, NSW. Shot most disciplines throughout my life. Vietnam veteran, seeking a place or two to plink around Port and further West. Would love an introduction, all my areas are getting too far away/properties changed etc. ANY HELP MOST APPRECIATED. Time is moving on! Good hunting!

The Brand new Alpha and Astro is the premier high-sensitivity GPS-enabled dog tracking system for sporting dogs. This unique system pinpoints your dog’s position and shows you exactly where he is,
even when you can’t see or hear him

GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 6 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$550 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 5 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$450 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 4 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$370 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 3 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$350 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 2 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$300 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 1 DC 50 COLLAR DOG ---$250 usd

Hi all,

I'm a newbie just starting off my hunting career, I live in the St George area of Sydney and love getting out into the great Australian Bush.

I've been shooting since I was 12 and can hold my own in any form of competitive shooting from 50m small bore right out to 800m full bore.

I have an R-Licence and have been out a few times this year looking for deer and goats without much luck so I'm hoping I can do a bit of learning from you guys so that I can at least have some idea of what I'm doing.

G'day

Andrew from Braidwood NSW (about 3hrs south of Sydney). Been doing a fair bit of hunting around here over the past few years and starting to get into contract shooting now and always looking for new properties to shoot on

Hello everyone

Located in the Illawarra and looking to expand my shooting and hunting into southern NSW. Currently only using mates properties around Bathurst but in the process of gaining r licence to explore other areas.

Looking forward to learning loads from this forum.. all reports from mates say it's a ripper

Roo

Hello everyone

Located in the Illawarra and looking to expand my shooting and hunting into southern NSW. Currently only using mates properties around Bathurst but in the process of gaining r licence to explore other areas.

Looking forward to learning loads from this forum.. all reports from mates say it's a ripper

Roo

G'day Rooooooksie,

I've recently joined the forum and your reports are correct, the ppl on here are great, they are willing and able to help with lots of really useful and practical information based on the tonnes of experience they have and they go out of their way to post photos etc.

In a nutshell ..... Welcome, you've definitely come to the right place :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Newbie here!

52 years old, teacher from The Illawarra area.

I hunted a little in my early twenties (shotgun mainly) then gave it away for 20 years or more.

I recently bought a little property and decided to buy a .22 (CZ 452) to shoot rabbits and foxes there, as well as a bit of target shooting at a range.

Just ordered my second rifle, a CZ 527 (.223).

Greg

Hi everyone, I've been hunting for a probably about 5 years or so now. Looking to become part of a community that can help me out with equipment and hunting tips and also looking to give back myself where I can. Look forward to chatting with you guys.