G'day from - NSW

G'day All

My name is MatyP and I am a hunterholic

I live on NSW/Vic border and I have been involved with firearms for the entirety of my life.

I was lucky enough to have a grandfather that took me hunting and fishing since I was just knee high.

I have spent 18 years in the Army so I have access to a pretty cool collection

I personally own Mod 1 and 2 Brno rimfire

204 ruger on a Sako L461 action

222 REM Sako L46

6mm REM Sako A11

270 win Sako L61r

308 win kimber

308 win Ruger compact

9.3 x 62 on a Brazilian Mauser

12G Browning B25 C field gun

I love reloading and all things ballistic

But my passion is centered around deer hunting.

I am new to this Forum stuff but I am excited about being able to talk to like minded people.

Cheers.

MatyP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mattyp
  • Like 1

Howdy everyone.

I am from the NSW Central Coast, can only hunt State forests at the moment due to a lack of hunting properties but hoping to find somewhere to take the kids camping, fishing and myself have a hunt with the rifles.

Hope to chat to a few of you soon

Howdy everyone.

I am from the NSW Central Coast, can only hunt State forests at the moment due to a lack of hunting properties but hoping to find somewhere to take the kids camping, fishing and myself have a hunt with the rifles.

Hey mate what state forests can you hunt in? Im trying to find places to go other than the one property i have access to

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Howdy everyone.

Hey mate what state forests can you hunt in? Im trying to find places to go other than the one property i have access to

Hey there guys,

I'm from the Riverina area, don't own any rifles/bows as such, but hunt at a mates farm occasionally. Love fishing, four wheel driving and going to my mates farm. My family has a bit of a hunting heritage, but I was never able to follow it on. Just really interested in getting into the lifestyle with my dad and older brothers.

Thanks for your time,

Charles

On 24/01/2007 at 1:51 AM, AusHunter said:

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

activate the board.