G'day from - NSW

Gday folks..

New to the site originally from  Burra NSW but currently living in Canada...some great hunting over here.

Bow hunting is my passion, hunt with rifle also.. North American big Game Mule Deer, Whitetails, Moose, Elk and black bear.

Looking forward to getting back home here eventually and getting after some aussie species..

Gday All Blue Mountains based here. Do a fair bit of hunting on our cattle farm and friends properties. Mostly rabbits and foxes goat and the odd mob of pigs when theye logging the pine plantations hereabouts. Sometimes on my lonesome sometimes with my handy but headstrong Rottweiler lurcher. Great to share space with other lovers of the outdoors.

• Like 1

G'day everyone from the Snowy Mountains, Just been doing a bit of Target Shooting (Rimfire) for the last few years now looking to kit up for Deer and other ferals after going shooting with some old shooting buddies from back in the day. The fire has been well and truly re-kindled.....LOL.

Cheers

NOZ

On 06/12/2016 at 0:37 PM, Whistler said:

What part of the Snowy are you from Noz?

whistler

Jindy mate.

Noz

Its a beautiful part of the world and caught a few nice browns from Kalkite.

On 05/12/2016 at 9:15 AM, HighCountry said:

Gday All Blue Mountains based here. Do a fair bit of hunting on our cattle farm and friends properties. Mostly rabbits and foxes goat and the odd mob of pigs when theye logging the pine plantations hereabouts. Sometimes on my lonesome sometimes with my handy but headstrong Rottweiler lurcher. Great to share space with other lovers of the outdoors.

Hey mate from blacktown if you have any room on any of your trips would tag along as me and my cousin are looking for properties and to meet new people with common interests

2 hours ago, Rabbit shooter said:

Hey downfield I'm Camden based also a beginner what were you shooting at merrylands I was under the assumption they only allowed rim fire rifles at that range? I'm looking for a shooting buddy as well :)

Hey mate at st marys you can shoot centre fire aswell i take my 30 ought6 there all the time it will be getting its maiden voyage next year on the hunt might tee ip a shoot in the new year there