G'day from - NSW

gday... enjoyed hunting since i was old enough to walk. started off with rabbits and foxes, nailed a few billys in my younger teens and when my grandparents bought a property at coolah i got my first dog, a ridgeback cross bitch (gem) and my pig hunting career started shortly after. Unfortunately gem died after being hit by a car. I now run two dogs a 3 yr old bull arab dog, that finds from the ute and a boer boel cross bitch that's 18 months old and and going well. To all that enjoy hunting... enjoy!!! mattyf :D

hey every1

my name is jordo im 15 years old, live in parkes nsw and have 3 dogs 2 are still pups.

ive only been hunting for bout a year but i love it and dont ever see myself not hunting. my eldest hound is going good on rabbits and foxes but i haven't had them on pigs yet the 1 time ive been out we didnt see anything but i cant wait till the next time. i play footy (league) and enjoy most sportsbut none are as good as goin on a hunt.

anyway thats pretty much it, happy hunting.

cheers jordo

Howdi all, Im from NZ been in OZ nearly two years.Love the place be even better when I get out hunting.Hunted mostly with dogs back home havnt hunted in OZ yet still trying to find someone kind enough to let me tag along.Dont have any dogs just want to make sure that they will get enough hunting first.Thats about it so keep LIVIN DA DREAM

Gday fellas, ive been shooting since i was 5. First whent rabbit shooting at Sofala as a kid. Now i regularly go into the forests chasing ferals. I also go hunting out at Coolabah on a couple of properties out there, including 1 rental property.

I love my pig shooting & fox whistling. Favourite guns= .270 rifle & the now banned Winchester Defender 8 Shot Pump Shoty. But i now have a remington 7600

Patrol in .308 with a couple of 10 shot mags to go.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and will be arriving in Australia next month. Can't wait to get over here and join a pistol shooting club and get hunting with longarms! :-)=-

I have many questions to ask and hope you'll all be able to help me with your knowledge.

Thanks guys!

Sorry, posted this in completly wrong place. So G'day from overseas!

Hi folks,

Name’s Rob & I live & work in NSW Snowy Mountains. Regularly & love nothing better than, tracking a stag in a couple of inches of fresh snow. Am blessed to have hunting opportunities in ‘backyard’, 5 min from home. Do all my own reloads & am selective of my hunting gear. Refuse to ‘skimp’ on quality of gear as the climate I hunt in, can ‘bite you in the ass’ if you use crap gear.

Congrats to the site development team, goes to show that we are responsible members of society.