G'day from - NSW

Hi, 

Im from Sydney have hunted the new England for 5 or so years as well as lived down south on the fringe of the maragal SF 

looking to further my knowledge and refine my hunting tecneique of deer species.

especially with learning to hunt samba, hopefully will have my r licence soon and start planing a samba hunt!

Hey fellas,
From Dubbo NSW, like to hunt pigs mainly with a 30/30. From far west nsw to the gulf. Really want to have a crack at deer hunting this year and am starting to get into fox whistling. Thought I’d join a forum to gain knowledge in the different fields and share experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I am from the Sutherland Shire, originally from South African so use to hunt and shoot allot still waiting for my firearm paper work to come back. You don’t have to tell me where you hunt but would not mind some gun friendly conversation over some beers.

hi i'm from the central west,i do farming work and have been a keen hunter and shooter since i was teenager now mid 40s and still loving it.i also do professional shooting and vermin control,and all sorts off pest control as well from crop spraying too things that crawl.

Hi members,

Currently living in Northern NSW due to work and family, but my passion is hunting sambar, so many long drives. Love my Browning lefty A-Bolt in 358 Norma Mag setup for sambar - yes it kicks and hurts the shoulder over the bench, but it hurts goooood.:D

• Like 1

Gday , I live in South East NSW and have been shooting for 20 years. The kids are old enough now that they have even got me back into spotlighting. I have a R licence and enjoy a walk somewhere different. Cheers 

Hi all

live in bomaderry on the south coast of nsw,  had my minors permit 30 years ago but let it lapse,  I have been shooting again for about the last 18 months, 

i mainly shoot  clay target, I have one property not to far away for a bit of rabbit shooting,  did my first deer hunt last year (guided ) got two fallow does,  I will be going again in a few weeks.

not very experienced in hunting but happy to learn, 

• Like 2

G'day

Just a snowy mountains deer hunter here for knowledge and stories of like minded harvesters.

Cheers boys