G'day from - NSW

G'day!

Stu from Newcastle, NSW here. Have done most of my hunting out near Scone but due to sparse access to private land, I'm going through the motions of obtaining an R license.

Gday,

I’m from Southern Sydney.

I caught the bug last year on a 4wd/camping trip with some work mates on some private property, I tagged along on a hunt for some goats and decided I need this in my life.

Since then I quickly got my cat a/b license, r license and my first 22lr, a sako finfire2 (buy once cry once). 

I’m shooting pretty tight groups and feel ready for my first forest hunt . Planning to try some of the forests around jenolan or Lithgow area for some bunnies to start of with. Eventually planning to move on to larger calibers and larger ferals/game but baby steps for now. Just gotta find some time to get away from the wife and kid.

Cheers

Sharky

Hi,

was a member of the old "Aushunt" site, but moved and changed email addresses etc etc. Living in the Central West, NSW, hunted most of my life. Looking forward to enjoying the site.

cheers,

Chris

Gday,

I’m from the central west of nsw, and have been hunting the area since I was a young fella. Bows are my go to at the moment, and chasing goats around the hills are where it’s at.  Heaps keen fisho as well, luckily for me I’m in a pretty prime part of Aus for both pursuits. Anyways cheers heaps \m/

Hi All,

from NZ, like climbing big hills in search of deer. Live in Wollongong, currently hunt a few state state forests within 5 hours from here and just starting to explore into vic high country looking for sambar. Hope I can contribute to the forum and look forward to reading.

cheers,

Ant

G'day all, 

R-Licenced bowhunter from Inner West Sydney. Held an A/B/H catergory licence back in the early 2000s but gave it away after life got in the way. 

Considering picking up firearms again but for now just enjoying stalking public land with the bow. 

Cheers 

Steve

• Like 1

I live in Sydney, by way of Brisbane. I'm a long time shooter (pistol and shotgun mainly) and so far a non hunter. I want to learn to hunt deer for meat and to teach my son in a few years.

Having never hunted I'm slightly overwhelmed, but I'm looking forward to learning

• Like 2

Hi all,

I’m a keen hunter from Sydney going on 5 years no. I hunt the Victorian high country and NSW state forests for deer. Current rifle of choice for hunting is my tikka battue 30-06.

enjoy almost anything the outdoors has to offer in this beautiful country. 

Looking forward to the discussions 

• Like 1

Hi

I've been hunting and shooting all my adult life. At the moment I mostly do spotlighting due to time constraint that limit my ability for longer outings. I'm pretty keen on foxes and use everything from a 17Rem to a 6mm AI on them. 

I also collect Ruger rifles, hence my user name!

• Like 1