G'day from - NSW

On 24/01/2007 at 1:51 AM, AusHunter said:

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Thanks for the invite, I live in alstonville N.S.W. Been hunting Fallow deer around Glen Innes with local friends. Would like to hunt Brisbane valley Red deer and Sambar in the Victorian high country. Currently have R licence, Interested to experience adventure with like minded hunters with view to share hunting trips.

hey guys and gals, new to this forum love deer hunting, from yarragon gippsland vic always keen to catch up and head out for a hunt solo or with others, cheers and catch ya round

Hi all, I live in Orange.

Having an early life crisis, pinched a tiny amount of money from the savings fun and bought an old Lithgow .22 with open sights to get back into some rabbits, haven't taken a shot in years and years, will see if I can remember how.

Gday guys I’m a 38 year old father of 4 living on the Central Coast NSW. I’m a boxing coach in Sydney and pt and I’ve never been hunting in my life but can’t stop watching hunting shows you tube etc. I’m beyond keen to go hunting and learn the ropes and one day take my children. Anyone got any tips please shoot [emoji1689][emoji109][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gday guys I’m a 38 year old father of 4 living on the Central Coast NSW. I’m a boxing coach in Sydney and pt and I’ve never been hunting in my life but can’t stop watching hunting shows you tube etc. I’m beyond keen to go hunting and learn the ropes and one day take my children. Anyone got any tips please shoot [emoji1689][emoji109][emoji2532]

Got a licence yet?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thats ambitious,perhaps hunting hay bales (practice and more practice) is the place to start.

Didn’t think you actually hunted hey bales but each to their own. I’ll obviously learn how to use my weapon of choice first and practice. But didn’t think I need to state that. Obviously I was wrong....