G'day from - NSW

G'day from Port Stephens. 

I love the challenge of state forest hunting. I've seen plenty of animals but haven't got that stag. Chomping at the bit to put some clucks under the belt this year for the fallow rut and alpine vic backpacking. Owner of a GS Pointer who loves to scent. Respect the animals and go hard!

Hello, I'm 43 live in Newcastle Hunter area and interested in recurve hunting. I have little to no experience.  There is a local 3D outdoor club close that I will join when there back for this yr.

I'm looking at the Bear Grizzly traditional recurve bow.

I joined this site to get help and info on hunting for and oreparing food with a bow. 

Regards Melody

Edited by Melody
Missed location

On 01/01/2020 at 10:04 PM, Melody said:

Hello, I'm 43 live in Newcastle Hunter area and interested in recurve hunting. I have little to no experience.  There is a local 3D outdoor club close that I will join when there back for this yr.

I'm looking at the Bear Grizzly traditional recurve bow.

I joined this site to get help and info on hunting for and oreparing food with a bow. 

Regards Melody

Hi, Looking at getting into bow hunting as well

• Like 1

hi 

Im from Sydney and have over the past two years invested a large interest in hunting and archery, have acquired my r-licence for NSW and VIC. I have been a keen observer on a handful of hunts trying to take in as much as I can with the full intentions of one day being able to hunt ethically and sustainably throughout Australia. 

Shooting a 70 pound bear carnage asnd would like to eventually get my hands on a 22 or 223 and a 30-06

Morning all. I enjoy fair chase hunting with a rifle or compound bow for goats, pigs, deer, foxes, rabbits and wild dog. Have hunted all of those a bit here and there over the years with some success across several states and in NZ. Live in Central-West NSW and also enjoy chasing Murray Cod.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from those willing to share their experiences.

And also looking forward to seeing everyone’s successes!

A student for life.

Thanks all [emoji1531]11d63ac7943b6d2048cdafb749387962.jpg39b44301b8d07e05c5b3f70194a89be8.jpgba3cbdcb399ac545e18e5afacbdf3a63.jpg4e314fafb693bbcde7cf77692711b2fd.jpg6cb265b03b48012c516d8df61ebdf468.jpg2d252fb81308fb77882f75d5a50ebeba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1