G'day from - NSW

Hello everybody ?

My name is jack grew up on a cattle property in bringelly. Been hunting and shooting all my life wouldn’t change it for a thing.

I hunt all critters using bow and arrow/rifle/ferrets/dogs/shotgun

If anybody in the area needs a hand or has a few questions I’m down to see how I can help.

Aushuntgather is  lifestyle group I have just started up on Instagram if anyone would like to follow along and learn a few tips and tricks would be great.

I Strongly believe everybody has something to teach about something.

Gday from NZ, 

Born on Australian soil and grew up in Sydney, been in NZ for most of adult life, still very connected to Aust. 

I big on the ducks and pheasants.

I hunt red, sika, rusa and recently sambar in the North island of NZ with forays into Southern Alps every other year. I'm keen to return to Oz and explore the hunting in Vic, Tasi and Qld. I'm a berretta man for the feather. 270 man for the open country

Run levers in 30 30 and 7mm08 for most of my bush and river systems hunting which is over a gsp x indicator dog or from a canadian canoe.

Thanks for the add. Look forward contributing what I can and learning more about the hunting culture and know how back home.

Edited by GSP HUNTER

Hi everyone,

Just starting out and waiting to complete firearms course (delayed due to covid 19)

Lived in Adelaide all my life but travel a fair bit for work.

Have purchased and waiting to get PTA for:

Howa mini action Varmint SS .223     with Nightforce SHV - 4-14x50mm F1 - .1 Mil-Radian - Center Only Illumination - Mil-R™ 

Lithgow LA101 Cossover Titanium 22LR  with Nightforce SHV - 4-14x50mm F1 - .1 Mil-Radian - Center Only Illumination - Mil-R™ 

ATA686EL O/U 12G

STOEGER X10 .177 AIr rifle (for fun)

I look forward to learning from this forum

Thanks

Ged McCormack

Edited by Ged75

Gidday. My name's Chris. I live in Melbourne. I'm originally from New Zealand. I have done a fair bit of hunting over there but not in Victoria yet. Keen as to explore the Victorian high country and get amongst it. Cheers. 

HI all, 

I live in Sydney, Ryde area. Never hunted before, I'm looking at hunting Deer for consumption. Cant wait to draw on everyone's experience on the topic.

I have shot before in the military. 

cheers

dan

On 08/03/2020 at 9:47 PM, Warrigal said:

G’day, keen bushwalker from Wollongong. Take out a chunk of the feral population around and out West when I can....and when I’m not doing that I’m surfing or working.

Welcome mate. Plenty of knowledge and experience here. Looking forward to your reports

Gday guys, fairly new to hunting and cooking wild game, put my hand up and call myself a greenhorn, hope to change that.

I live along the Murray river, plenty of rabbits around here, eaten plenty of the meat, just wondering if the liver and kidneys are safe to eat, hate to waste a good part of the animal, cheers 

Edited by Ben Timms

Gday all!

Novice hunter, shot plenty of Roos, foxes and pigs... just getting in to chasing deer and getting set up for it.

looking forward to getting some good help and info on a few things.

Happy Hunting

Cheers

Hi, I live south of Sydney and hunt state forests between the Sydney and the border. I hunt with a mixture of bow and rifle depending on my freezer stock. I enjoy bow hunting the most.

Used to shoot a .260 rem - now moving to a new .308 for better ammunition availability.

Mainly hunt deer and rabbits for food. Not much else. Keen to one day do some epic hunts in NZ (tahr/elk/red/chaois)/up north (camels/scrub bulls) ?

Thanks

Tim

Hi all
Parkes nsw just starting to hunt its been over 20yrs since i owned a rifle, i a bit rusty but looking to shoot rabbits and fox at the moment just need some where to go and do this

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk