G'day from - NSW

Hello everyone,

My name is joseph and recently moved to Newcastle, Australia! I’m an avid outdoorsman! In America I chased whitetail deer with my bow as my primary game. I also did a lot of feral hog hunting and some elk hunting. Looking to tag up and meet some new friends and also hunting friends! I brought a lot of my hunting gear here to get right into scouting and such!

Edited by Josephpolanski

Hi all. I decided to get into hunting for amazing meat for me and my family with no previous exposure to hunting or firearms at this ripe age of 37. I've gotten myself a nice rifle and R license and have since spent many days taking my rifle for a walk in NSW state forests with 0 success so far.

I'm hoping to learn and meet like minded people through Aushunt and of course fill the 200ltr freezer i have sitting downstairs with some juicy venison.

Hi All,

My name is Col. I have a few properties I shoot on, but new to public land hunting. Just got my R license.

Cheers

G'day,

New hunter to NSW, limited hunting experience with both bows and rifles, but have been using rifles for the last 15 years. Trying to collect a bit of data on rifle ammunition and typical hunting set-ups before I head out and buy/hunt on my own with one. 

Proudy.