G'day from - NSW

g'day

My nake is James and am from newcastle

I love hunting and shooting but rarely get out. I have only been shooting for a few years but hopefully plenty more to come (i'm only 25). I shoot competitive clay targets - down the line - and also get to the range to punch holes in paper just to itch the trigger finger.

I have really only ever shot rabbits but would love to get onto some pigs and goats but ultimatly i would love to chase some deer.

As well as hunting/shooting i also love 4x4ing in my single cab hilux as well as photography

look forward to chatting to all of you

cheers

James

G'day Fellas

Im from Pilliga which is in between Coonamble and Walgett in north-west NSW. We have a 4800 acre property which is infested with PIGS, foxes and cats. I hunt them with rifle from the quad bike and from the ute. I Use a Winchester 30/30, Howa .223, CZ 22 Magnum, various shotguns and a Remington 700 SPS in .308 Win. I am 17, so i am a young hunter who has been shooting since i was 5 years old. Im looking forward to getting right into AusHunt and hope to chat with you guys lots.

Robbo

Edited by Robbo .308

G'day, I'm from the south coast of NSW, and have only got serious about hunting i the last few months. Have hunted locally as a kid for rabbits and foxes but am organising a deer hunt in the near future. I live on the south coast of NSW, in kioloa near Batemans Bay. I own a Weatherby .243 Win and a Norinco .22Lr but hope eventually to get another larger calliber to hunt red and sambar deer.

Happy Hunting

Rick

hi all, wilso from newcastle here, great to see the new forum up and running so well so soon, great to be a part of it all..........makes passing the time between hunts a little easier.....lol

cheers , Wilso

G'Day, my names Craig, i am new to the sport. Having recently acquired my license. I have had one hunting trip, i shoot a tikka t3 25-06 stainless/synthetic. (dropped it first outing). First trip bagged a nice nanny. Hope to enjoy this site and your experiences and knowledge.

hi,

im spoon from se nsw, i have 3 kids and two rifles, i will have to get a new rifle to make thing even!

ive been a hunter for ages, but am also keen to learn from the more expirienced,

i will probly have alot more questions than answers.

spoon

Gday fellas, enjoy your stay, hope you all learn something, or gather some usefull info on hunting.

Cheers,

TT.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday i'm from the new england area of northern nsw, recently i have been doing a bit of spot lighting with some of my mates and am looking at getting myself a .22wmr. I have been looking at the CZ 452 American and the Marlin model 982 any one have any advice? Also wondering what would be the best scope for .22wmr

hi

im kieran from sydney. im 15 and i have been shooting for a long time well since i can remember and hunting since i was 7. i have been shooting rabbits, hares, foxes and i would really like to start hunting bigger game pigs in particular, so i have joined up to get some advice and tips.

kieran.