G'day from - NSW

G'day people,

I'm Adam from Manning Valley ,

in the process of getting my license , it's been a long time coming but decided to pull my finger out and do it.

Done a small amount of hunting as a kid with my air-rifle (that i no longer have because of the restrictions) , sold it for a fishing rod.

Main reason i'f getting my license is because of the influx of wild pack dogs killing sheep and cattle in the past 6 months...

we are talking up to 15 -20 dogs to a pack , they are coming dwn out of the mountains and forests around our area.

I'm after some info on what type of gun will do the job as an all round weapon.

i want to try my hand at some hogs when i get time too.

Cheers AJ

feel free to e-mail me anytime

G'day all

Just droppin in to say what a fine job you've done with the site and to say what a sad thing it is when

people from the city reckon we're just a bunch of hillbillys' shooting everything that moves. Keep up the good work. :)

Gday from Mithras.

Hunted a bit in NSW, but am looking to get a bow this month, so I really want to take a deer this year

G'day, Will's the name, 22 from the Blue Mountains. Enjoy hunting, fishing and the outdoors in general.

Been hunting since I was a todler mainly around the central west of NSW with a few sojourns into Vic and over the ditch to Stewart Island, NZ.

Cheers,

Will

G'Day Everyone!

I'm from Coffs harbour, just got my licence back after a year or two of not having one. Have two PTA's coming for a brand new Stirling M1400E .22, and a 1944 .303. Looking to get my R licence, and a nice lever action shotgun. I love guns and all that goes with them.

Any coffs people drop me a PM and say hello!

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all , enjoy all forms of hunting , and reload my own . Hunt mostly far west N.S.W.

Hey All,

Used to live on a station out of Tamworth and did a load of shooting, just getting through the now exhausting process of getting my licence back. Currently in Newcastle area. Wish we had these forums 10 years ago! Cant wait to get back in and have a shot.

Cheers all,

Ben

Hi to all. I hunt with guns and bow. From Brisbane and travel south and west for game. been shooting 15yrs, bow hunting 2yrs.

SAHD

(Currently a :Stay At Home Dad)

Hi, iv'e recently moved over from NZ and keen to get into hunting. Can you help on this one.

Cheers

Craig

Hi All,

I'm 32. Had to move to Sydney from the bush to go to uni, so there's not as much shooting happening at the momment as I'd like. I usually hunt goats up aroung the Tenterfield area and punch paper at ST Mary's indoor centre.

Rick