G'day from - NSW

Gday fellas new member In Sydney and interested in Hunting and pistol shooting. Member SSAA pistol club and started hunting/shooting pretty young on uncles properties in the Coolabah / Girilambone area, unfortunatley he got off the land about 18 year ago. Mainly hunted pigs , goats , foxes and rabbits. Would love hunt deer and also South Africa ( dream ).

Cheers AH

Edited by Aussiehunter69

Good evening all,

I live on the northern beaches in Sydney

I am fairly new to hunting, as a result, very limited access to properties.

I shoot bows and am currently awaiting my R-License so i can explore some state forests.

My main passion is spearfishing, have travelled all over the place doing this and taken some decent and tastey fish. But when the water is cold and the fish life low, i like to crack the bow out and go chase some feral game where ever i can.

Any advise, assistance and beer drinking sessions welcome

Cheers

Taffsy

gday all, have just moved to broken hill from melbourne. plan on being here for atleast 2 years with work. not done to much shooting but am very keen to get into it more now (not that many oppurtunities to shoot in melbourne). Hoping to get involved in a gun club and learning what i can from the locals. also waiting for paper work to get R licence and hopefully do a few camping/hunting trips in the new 4WD.

Hi all, I'm from the illawarra and have been a hunter all my life. I hunt bunnies to buffalo n everything in between from the top end to alpine Victoria. But deer hunting is definitely my current obsession. I'm lucky enough to have access to quite a few private properties around NSW thanks to my dad and his lifetime of hunting, but having an R-licence and access to public land, as well as the hunting opportunities on public land in Victoria, what more could i want in life? HUNT HARD, BE PROUD

Hi, my name's John am 42yrs of age, I live in Sydney, own 12,200acs in Western NSW,

have been hunting for 19yrs. I mainly hunt pigs with the odd rabbit, hare and fox thrown in the mix.

I also love to fish.

cheers

Penguin

hi all

from south sydney gods country you could say !!!!

love my hunting, 4x4 and camping and spearfishing when i have time might i add

lots of good post hoping to learn more from some of you more seasoned hunters

cheers chris