G'day from - NSW

Gday there! :D

My name is Shaun. I am a hunter from the Central Coast and fairly new to the sport, although I have liked and shot rifles from a young age. I hunt on private property around Tamworth and have recently obtained an R licence. I'm very keen to learn more about this great past time and love going bush! My hunting buddies call me 'Shooter' - short for Sharp Shoot'n Shaun (a name that stuck early in the piece as I couldn't hit the side of a barn door to start with!). Using the 39A Marlin .22 lever action and the Remington CDL .243, with a left hand action.

Hi I'm from Bowraville NSW. I'm new to Hunting and keen to learn about deer stalking. I had a few rifles in my earlier years but they were handed in when the buy back was introduced. I have had my license for about 18 months, bought a stirling .22 and a Weatherby Vanguard .223, these rifles will be used for fox, rabbits and destruction of injured animals for WIRES. I found this forum and now a am keen to get another rifle, I am thinking about a .270 or 30.06, not sure what make to get but I'm not in a hurry. I look forward to learning more about this sport from the members here.

Bob

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all,

I'm new to this forum, Originally from South Coast NSW. Now living in South West Sydney. Happy to be behind a rifle, on a surfboard or riding any blue or orange dirt bikes in any part of this country. Give me a bush fire over a telly any day!

Thanks to all who share their trips, tips and photos of their adventures on any of the quality websites we have access to.

Cheers.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day Everybody !!!

It is fantastic to see how big this site has become and to see the diversity of the

people that post.

I don't post much lately but always pop in to read.

I live in NSW, hunt with dogs, rifles and bow.

Long live the hunters.