G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all

I have been involved in shooting for more than 40 years. I do not shoot as much as I use to. My wife occaisionally sends me out to shoot a few bunnies in the back yard that dig holes in the lawn and eat her favourite plants.

Still salivate at the thought of shooting a feral cat or two.

Looking forward to reading about all things shooting/hunting.

Regards Emu243 :D

Hi all

I have been involved in shooting for more than 40 years. I do not shoot as much as I use to. My wife occaisionally sends me out to shoot a few bunnies in the back yard that dig holes in the lawn and eat her favourite plants.

Still salivate at the thought of shooting a feral cat or two.

Looking forward to reading about all things shooting/hunting.

Regards Emu243 :D

yer welcome mate so you dont go out on hunts??? with like other people and go by your self???

Hi all

Am an english backpacker currently in Sydney. Real new to the whole hunting thing having been a city boy most of my life. I want to hunt from a sustainable & natural lifestyle perspective. So I'll do it for meat/pest control not trophies.

Only done spotlighting for possums and rabbits in NZ, but I'm a good shot.

I can pretty much go anywhere in OZ, so trying to get an idea of hotspots. Can anyone give me some pointers e.g. Inverell for goats, Charter Towers for pigs. All over OZ if poss.

Something like that.

Thanks so much

James

Hi Kasey

How are you? Just wondering if you'ver managed to get out on any hunting trips?

If you see my post I'm also trying to get myself into it. Am here for couple of months in Australia. Done some spotlighting for rabbits and possums in NZ, but looking for something a bit bigger now to kill for meat, share with freinds.

If you think we might be able to meet somehow or organise a trip let me know. Or if you can sugest areas to do this that would be great

Cheers

James

Hi everyone

I am relitively new to the sport, so far I have mostly been shooting targets with rimfire rifles. I am just getting into hunting with a few mates and I guess I have come here to help myself get started.

hey peoples, names john and enjoy any type of hunting. am currently looking for a property to shoot on. mainly after pigs, rabbits and goats. love the occasional 4X4ing and anything outdoors really. Own a 2007 toyota hilux and fav gun is my remmington model 700 in .270 cal. also have a beaut .22. that i got for $100. its great

Hi All,

I am from Northern beaches area and have only been hunting a short time but am looking to increase that with the R licence. I have a CZ 22 & recently bought a Tikka 25-06 which I am loving!!

Happy hunting to all

Simon

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.