G'day from - NSW

Hi

My names Emery I'm 19, I live in Sydney. I'm new to hunting, but not new to guns although I don't have a licence yet. I have a Beagle, but hes a bludger and wouldn't kill a fly. I would have guns, but my mum and dad don't want them in the house.

Hi All,

I live in the Sutherland Shire, and hunt with a .270win. I've shot ferals for years, but only recently got into deer. Just got my R-license, so looking forward to hitting the state forests this year.

Cheers,

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all im from nth east and luv hunting and fishing

Hi all,

I am from the Hawkesbury area in the outer burb's of Sydney. I am new to hunting and have only accuired my licence late last year. I own a Brno CZ mod.2 and will be hopefully getting my air rifle this week.

I look forward to learning from this forum.

Cheers.

Am from the central tablelands and looking to start up my interest in target shooting after spending last fews getting back into hunting and reloading. would be grateful for any assistance in this area as am open to any helpful tips along the way.

cheers

zack

Hi all

Happy Australia day!!

im from south sydney and enjoy reterning to nature (bush) as much as i can weather its hunting (tag along hunting) or dirt riding through the woods.

I have always lived in the city but love time in the bush i do a little bit of dirt riding and i think hunting is another good reason get away and leave the wife for a few days:)

Good to be on board

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey,

Im new to the whole shooting scene. Im from Sydney but my parents Bought a property down near Goulburn which is why I decided to get my shooters license (it was full of bunnys). I just got my first gun recently a .22 Marlin 925 LR and im already planning what to get next. I enjoy hunting aswell as target shooting.