G'day from - NSW

Hey Tim here, recently got my licence after spending years on a farm with some shooting experience. Some family has property out Dubbo way so got my licence and about to get a .243 and start the fun. Hopefully learn abit from here too.

Morning Everyone

Newbie from Sydney here! I've recently applied for a firearm and hunting license so i'm hear to read and learn as much as i can before i head out for the first time.

Looking forward to reading about everyone elses experiences :)

Morning Everyone

Newbie from Sydney here! I've recently applied for a firearm and hunting license so i'm hear to read and learn as much as i can before i head out for the first time.

Looking forward to reading about everyone elses experiences :)

G`Day fella`s have been shooting most of my life first experience I can remember was as a 4 year old with my Dad 46 years ago.Have just found out about these forum s so will probly bore you all with tall tales of the past.

Gday,

I live in Sydney and I'm thinking about getting into deer hunting. Spent a bit of time in the reserves a while ago and really enjoyed marksmanship. Thinking of getting liscenced up and probably a Tikka T3 in 300WSM and a decent scope for starters.

Hello to all members,

Just joined AusHunt today, I live on the Central Coast NSW, we moved up here from Sydney 5 yrs ago and love it. :)

Ive been hunting, benchresting, handloading for 40 odd yrs. I'm a semi-retired computer tech and pro-photographer.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Barry.

gday all,

the names daniel and i live on the central coast and in victoria before that. just got my firearms licence cat a b and h (but have done a bit of shooting in the army) and am soon to get my r licence.

looking foward to geting out into the state forests and geting into it.

looking to by a long range type rifle in 308 and a 223 pump which should cover just about the whole spectrum.

anyway just saying gday.

Edited by danh124

Gidday everybody my user name is crash. I have been hunting since i was 10 yrs old. Like most others i started on rabbits using my Grandfathers s/s Lithgow 22. Still have the Lithgow, it's got more memories & stories attached to it than anything else in my gun safe. My son's are now starting to learn to shoot with it.

Cheers