G'day from - NSW

Hi All,

I am from the lower north shore and have been out enjoying the country side for years, as i was introduced to hunting by the old man! Generally do 3 - 4 trips / year, and venture south (adaminaby) and north (Narrabri / Nymagee)...

Currently looking to find some new properties closer to sydney for weekend getaways!

But not only do i enjoy hunting, also keen on 4wd'ing, MTB (XC & DH), snowboarding, motocross and circuit racing!!! Love the rush!

Thanks!

Edited by Mig

G'day to all,

I'm retired but still have & live on property at Mullion Creek that I plink on from time to time. I'm right into Land Rovers & the Sydney Land Rover Club, fresh water fishing,camping, outback & desert travel.

Been shooting & collecting firearms since a boy, been a member of SSAA since the '70's but currently since 1992.

Have been a member of Sydney Pistol Club & United Pistol Club & thinking of getting back into it up here in Orange.

I have shot everything possible in Australia except crocodiles but plenty of pic shots of them in the wild from trips to the Cape & NT.

Love to get back to pig shooting which I haven't done since about 1993 or so, but gearing up again to do this & hopefully find a property to shoot on & look up some old properties if still in same ownership.

I have a couple of firearms to sell off so I can buy other rifles I like, I have a Winchester Little Big Horn in 44.40 never fired, & a Rem 700 in .17 with 4x-12x 40mm scope to sell (I have one in .222 I'm keeping for foxes).

What I've seen its a great site, happy hunting

Anyway G'day & cheers

Hi all

Justin from Sydney have done alot of shooting at paper over the last few years i don't really know any property owners so recently got my r licence to get out hunting again hoping the forests are well stocked but not expecting much...

I love whistling up foxes & am always keen for hunting anything anytime!

hunting equipment consists of my ute my quad & heaps of bangsticks in assorted cals

Good hunting to all

Hi, A mate recommended that I join because this is a much more polite forum and the guys on here are fair dinkum.

I'm from the Southern Tablelands not far from Canberra and I do most of my hunting in a wide sort of circle between the Abercrombie River, Collector in the south and as far east as Marulan.

I started hunting when we left Sydney 7 years ago and have not looked back.

So far most of my hunting is bunnies, hares, foxes and goats but I want to get into pigs, deer and eventually head north to knock over a buff or 2.

In fact I just bought a Ruger No1H in 450/400 N.E. 3" with that in mind. ;)

Edited by KombiHunter