G'day from - NSW

Hi All,

My name is Eddy and I enjoy hunting when I have the time.

Also, looking for some properties to hunt on within 4 hours drive from parramatta sydney. If you can help then please email:- e_ddy79@yahoo.com.au with your contact details. Thanks

Hiya

I'm from Armidale NSW, and only been back into hunting for 18 months after a 10+ year break.

I have my R-License and do a fair bit of deer hunting. I also knock off a fair few goats, foxes, rabbits etc when I get a chance

Hi all,

new to this game, just got my licence and have put a deposit on a Carl Gustav 6.5x55.

Interested in hunting with guns and bows (grew up with archery)

from the Northern Beaches of Sydney, but living in Penrith now (after a couple of years in Newcastle)

hi all at aus hunt..glad to find a down to earth site full off great like minded people...i hunt areas in upper nsw and inland when i get the time..i use all types of firearms in my categories..and also enjoys the odd bow action..keen to get out soon..its been some time since last..almost 2 moths...hope to chat to some keen hunters :)

anthony

hi guys.

names dave. from the hawkesbury area of sydney. just waiting for my licence application to get through so i can get started.

parents have 500 acres near boorowa, mostly rabbits and foxes. but good enough to start with.

have a nissan patrol and love camping and taking the 4by out to get dirty. looking forward to putting them all to good use

cheers

dave

G'day, Jezza from north west Sydney

Just got my licence & R licence so looking forward to hunting, bowhunting 4wding & camping.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G`day, i live in Port Macquarie & last went shooting 20 years ago with a minors permit. Now licensed & ready to start shooting. Problem is i`ve got the firearm maturity of a teenager, i`m gonna need a lot of help to fast track my shooting development before i die of old age.