G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day, I am from Concord in Sydney, NSW. I am 39 years old. I began hunting only several years ago after being introduced to the sport by a couple of work mates. We are now firm friends & get away hunting or fishing when we can.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day I've been shooting now for two years and what can I say I'm hooked! I've managed to shoot my first deer last season a fallow doe which tasted great might I add, my first fox last night and endless amounts of rabbits. I own a Remington cdl .270 the pride of the fleet, Remington sps .223 heavy barrel just picked up a links 4.5 x 14 x 50 today can't wait to give it a go, Remington .22 581 gets a good work out, bakial 12 gauge and a .17 bakial air rifle.

I enjoy anything outdoors hunting, spear fishing, fishing, camping, #### outdoors and beer.

G'day... I'm an ol' greybeard from northern NSW... hunted all my life so far... hope to manage to do it for the balance

I've enjoyed all the larger calibres but I find my self going back to the smaller ones (easier to carry perhaps?) and more often than not use a .222 for everything now

Hey,

Just moved back to Aus after a few years overseas living in a desert and looking forward to getting back in touch with the Australian Bush and doing some hunting. Previously I've been shooting foxes and rabbits on my family property out near Parkes, NSW, but looking to go after some larger and get organised to harvest some meat for the kitchen and maybe the odd trophy for the wall. Living in Sydney's Inner West and shooting on the western slopes and plains.

point

hi all, i am from singleton im 26yrs old i enjoy shooting pigs & goats,& fox shooting,i am planning a trip to nymagee in few wkz if any1 has any info or tips on the place would be greatly appreciated,i also jus purchased a new tikka t3 270 wsm i cant wait to shoot..

Howdy I hello I am from america and love to hunt. I am a liscenced hunting, fishing, camping, and rafting guide in Idaho. I am looking to go hunting while I am in australia. I am currently in Manly but want to get out of the cities and do what I really enjoy. If anyone has info of where to go or want a hunting partner let me know. I would even be interested in discussing trading a hunt here for a hunting trip in the willderness of Idaho.

Howdy all, my wife and i sat our A+B licence last night, both passed and now keen to shoot. Probably start on targets at Cecil hills and St Marys ranges. Then move on up to some ferrals i reckon.

Looking forward to picking all your brains as we are both complete noobs to the sport.

Cheers, Mayhem

Hello hello -

I'm a new A/B licensee from Sydney looking into how I can help Australian industry in the future with hunting the major populations of invasive animals. I was astounded to learn ~$700 million worth of damage a year is caused by these animals. Some of the population estimates for some animal populations are mind boggling as well.

I'm hoping to take up pig hunting eventually, but for now I need to be more concerned with foxes causing issues on a property to which I'm bound to by my licence. I'll apply for an R-Licence eventually so I can hunt elsewhere.

Tim