G'day from - NSW

Hi, I'm Shannon from the Northern Beaches. Don't know if this is totally wrong and inappropriate, but I've joined to hopefully meet some local hunters who could possibly help me out with supplying me some bunnies or other game meat for my dog who unfortunately is allergic to most other meats!

Hi Aushunt, joined the site to look for farmstays with pig shooting available, hopefully in the Walgett area. I spent my youth shooting on a station in the area, Dungalear and want to introduce my son to it. We're both licensed and I have an R licence as well. Please let me know if you know of any. Regards, Fergus

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Howdy fella's just a newcomer to hunting but I would love to start helping out with our feral problem,got a 22 and a 223,live on the south coast of nsw and need somewhere to get started,will move on to bigger ferals when I'm more experienced...Regards hamish

G'day AUSHUNT from northern NSW. Just shot a few goats and after some better butchering equipment after 2 hrs of blunt knives and no bone-saw! - saw your site on the search engine and just came on in.

G'Day

Well thought I'd join and see what the forum's like, recentley got into pistol shooting own a few 303's winchester and a couple of .22's

Luckey to have a property to shoot on, that has goats pigs and the usual roos fox's and bunnys but these days I seem to spend more time puting holes in paper than our feral population

hope to learn a bit ore about re-loading as I have recently brought a dillion 550b reloading press to try and bring the cost of the 38 super down to an afforadable level.

Tony