Hi all,

I'm fairly new to hunting- I've been out a few times with relos on private properties. Dad, being a bushie, has been at me for years to get more into it as it's something I really enjoy. I've been somewhat put off by the difficulty of obtaining licenses but I've got a bit of time on my hands now so I thought I'd try to get into a bit more. I've hunted with dogs and a few different guns. I'll be mainly hitting this site up for info on obtaining licenses and where to hunt. The one thing I hated about hunting with my cousin is having to call it a night when he wants to. I'd love to be able to just go out all day, get away from the city and have a bit of fun!

Hi All,

I am from the Blue Mountains. Haven't done much hunting over the last 10 years.

in the process of buying a .243 so I can change that!

After rabbits, foxes goats and the odd pig if I find one.

idb.

Hey there im Wyatt Farrelly the son of Big Maxy you would of seen me in a couple of video's the my dad has uploaded to this website. I have shot 90 foxes and I have only been shooting for 2 years. I usally use a Tikka T3 204 Heavy barrel. I have won C grade at the SSAA shooting range at St Marys and the following season I won the A Grade.

Hello Hunters,

I am Kamal, 40 years old, live in Sydney Eastern Suburb with my wife and 3 years old son. I am very new in Hunting in Australia but I have overseas hunting experience. I am looking for private property to hunt within 3-4 hours drive from sydney. Would you please give me any contacts of private hunting property in NSW. Thanks Kamal

G'day, i live near wagga wagga, done a bit of pig hunting on a mates property up north, but recently bought a Compound bow and hoping to get some sort of good at using it

Edited by turbo.89

Hi Everyone,

Grew up in Tassie with hunting, camping, hiking and fishing being a normal part of an active outdoorsy lifestyle. I looked forward to deer and duck seasons more than Christmas. I have a job where I get posted around Australia a lot, and currently call Sydney home. Miss my property, miss having lots of hunting dogs, and miss being able to go hunting regularly! Joining a local IPSC club for target shooting, which'll have to tide me over in between hunting adventures.

Cheers,

E

G'day all, I'm Anthony (Anth), love to hunt with mates and get out of Sydney whenever I can! Currently enjoying foxes and bunnies and will look to do pigs next year.

hi everyone only new to this game being a keen fisherman i needed something to fill in time on those cold days of winter and loving camping and 4wd's it was a natural progression to hunting ,i gotta admit its a lot harder than fishing and i'm starting to get really addicted to this deer hunting caper, what do they call it? buck fever or something there's no cure i've been told. my name is tony by the way ,i live in sydney metro.

Edited by tonyt