G'day from - NSW

just wanted to say g'day to everyone. I live in the Illawarra and I am looking for a property to shoot on either in the illawarra or the southern highlands if anyone can help me I would be forever grateful. I have been a shooter for about 40 years.

thank tou.

Hi all,My name's Brian, 28yo Kiwi living in ingleburn syd. My wife and i got our a&b licence's last friday, so we spent friday arvo at the range. Yeeha! No guns yet but wont be long. Hopefully my fist hunt wont be too long away. Looking forward to picking yer brains.

Edited by MayhemControled

hey everyone,

My name is Ed and I'm a real keen bow hunter. Started hunting about 5-6 weeks ago and have got a few properties around where I live, the Southern Highlands, and I've also got a property out at Bathurst. I mainly hunt rabbits, foxes and goats but I wanna get a deer soon.

Cheers

Ed

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all Have been out of the general hunting scene for about 10 years but things change and I am starting to look at getting back into it again. Currently living in VIC but to cold here so we are heading to NSW in a couple of months exact area unknown but looking forward to the move.Regards Dave

Hi there living in northern NSW Im am getting back into the sport after a few years out , interests include deer hunting and hunting in general.

Cheers Cambo

G'day,

Live in Sydney, grew up with my grandparents owning a farm near Dubbo. Been righ into 4X4's Bikes and Hunting since i was just old enough to hold up a spotlight. The farm was sold a few years ago and i cant find any good properties to go hunting. Really hoping for some leads to new properties like a lot of other hunters out there.

Cheers.

Mick

Hi All,

I am a keen hunter who has been at it for nearly 50 years,and still keen.I love to bust foxees with a shot gun over some good j.r. terriers. But not shy of zapping them with a 17. I have shot thousand for the skin trade over the years.Have also boxed many rabbits and pigs for a bit of pocket money.

Live on the northern tablelands of n.s.w.

Cheers, Foxdog.